Specialized Diverge Sport Road Bike 2018
Be prepared for anything. The Specialized Diverge Sport Road Bike 2018 is constructed for the thrill seekers - the riders who don’t stop where the road ends, the one’s who take every challenge in their stride and don’t define themselves to one discipline. With Open Road Geometry, it doesn’t matter whether you’re on road or off it, you’ll get the comfort and responsive handling you yearn for on every surface.
Its frame is constructed from an impressively lightweight FACT 9r carbon, which allows for more efficient riding over longer distances and gives a more lively ride so you can negotiate around the trails with ease. The FACT carbon fork furthers this, keeping the front end low in weight so you can corner and climb with confidence.
Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed gearing with an 11-34t cassette gives a wide range of spin to get you up the harshest of gradients, and whilst not as high-performance as Shimano XTR Di2 gearing, this system still has all the durability and fast shifting action you need when out, soaking up the miles.
Specialized have instilled their faith into Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes, and for good reason. Providing all-condition stopping power, these disc brakes modulate heat effectively to keep your braking consistent over long periods of time, and thanks to their mechanical nature, can be easily adjusted to perfect your riding style.
Specialized’s own Axis Sport Disc wheels are the ideal choice for a bike of this nature, staying strong, sturdy and giving a taste of lightweight efficiency. The wheels are equipped with Specialized Trigger Sport tyres which enhance puncture protection and grip, all without destroying their low rolling resistance which you need for out and out road riding.
- The FACT 9r carbon frame features Specialized’s adventure-bound Open Road Geometry, Future Shock suspension with 20mm of travel, and front/rear thru-axles, making it the ultimate tool for your next adventure
- The lightweight FACT carbon fork is plenty stiff, aiding in handling, rigidity, and an overall light weight
- The Praxis Alba 2D is an incredibly stiff crankset with supreme ramping for precise shifts between the rings
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat mount disc, BB386
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized S-Works Carbon Hover Drop, 125x75mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, long cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D, BB386
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport, 60 TPI, BlackBelt protection, 700x38mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport, 60 TPI, BlackBelt protection, 700x38mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18DIVERGESPORT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.