Built and renowned for its impressive versatility, the Specialized Diverge Comp Road Bike 2018 is the ideal choice for intrepid, discerning riders who don’t deter when the road or weather takes a turn. A low weight, high-strength FACT 9r carbon frame and wide range of capable components ensures heading off-road and shredding the trails is easily done, whilst its 11-speed, 11-32t cassette gets you spinning up climbs faster than ever before.
Specialized Diverge Comp Road Bike 2018
Specialized Diverge Comp Road Bike 2018
Why stick to one discipline when you can master each and every one with the same bike? Road, gravel, trail, mountain - take to them all and pursue greatness with the Specialized Diverge Comp Road Bike 2018. Designed with versatility in mind, the frame is constructed from an impressively low weight FACT 9r carbon that bridges the gap between performance and durability, all whilst its Open Road Geometry offers stability, responsive handling and comfort for all-day, all-terrain riding.
Originally seen on the Roubaix and used for its impressive comfort and vibration absorption, Future Shock technology has been integrated into the front end. Its 20mm of plush suspension ensures off road adventures don’t take their toll and you’re kept fresher for true, all-day comfort. Working alongside this technology, Specialized’s Comp Hover bar slightly heightens your centralised hand position, so when you’re slogging along gravel roads, your wrists don’t take a battering.
Shimano’s RS505 hydraulic disc brakes are a perfect choice for a bike of this nature, giving impressive reliability and predictability in a wide range of situations. They modulate heat efficiently so you can reward yourself after harsh, steep gradients with long, fast descents that’ll see you hollering all the way to the base.
Shimano’s 105, 5800 gearing gives enough spin to get you up those gradients, and an 11-32t cassette ensures you can sit back and climb, taking in the surroundings or attack out the saddle and pip your friends to the peak. The RS505 disc shift levers are ergonomically shaped to stop you stretching out too much to reach the brakes and are fully personalisable to hone your riding style.
Whether you’re spending most of your time off-road, on-road or simply fancy a mixture, the Specialized Axis Elite Disc wheelset offers supreme strength, durability and when equipped with the Specialized Trigger Pro 38mm tyres, mean you can stop worry about punctures and more about shredding the trail.
- Low weight, high-strength FACT 9r carbon fibre construction keeps the overall weight of the bike low and durability high
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes are reliable, predictable and powerful for all-day riding
- 11-speed gearing gives a wide range of spin thanks to the Shimano 105 5800 gearing
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, Open Road Geometry, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock Progressive suspension, 20mm of travel, flat mount disc, BB386
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Comp Hover Bar, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm w/ Di2 hole
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS505, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS505 disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800 Ez, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS505 disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D, BB386
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Elite Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Elite Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Trigger Pro, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 700x38mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Trigger Pro, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 700x38mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single-bolt, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18DIVERGECOMP
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.