Specialized Crux Elite X1 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2018
Designed specifically to improve your confidence, performance and speed on rougher surfaces, the Specialized Crux Elite X1 Disc Cyclocross 2018 is the ultimate choice for discerning, CX riders.
The frame and fork are constructed from Specialized’s top of the line FACT 11r carbon fibre, which has been designed to improve your comfort, lower weight and heighten performance when putting down the power on a cold, wet, Sunday morning. It even features Specialized’s renowned Rider-First Engineered geometry, which allows Specialized to bring you the most performance driven frame on the market. It’s aggressive, snappy and even stable geometry increases your ability to control the front of the race, but also gives confidence in sloppy, muddy conditions.
Specialized have instilled their confidence into SRAM’s Rival 1 groupset, which offers supremely reliable braking and shifting for all-round performance out on the course. The 11-speed, one-by setup compliments cyclocross perfectly by eliminating your chain ever falling off, all whilst the wide range of gearing ensures you get up those steep embankments with ease.
A Roval SLX 24 Disc wheelset with thru-axles is another area where Specialized have outdone themselves. These wheels are revered as incredibly rigid and durable on rougher terrain, and come in at an impressive sub-1600 grams. Perfect when paired with the FACT 11r carbon fork for more responsive steering.
Both front and rear thru-axles are a testament to the stiffness of the frame, ensuring there’s no flex over rougher surfaces in the wheels, too. The FACT 11r carbon fork furthers rigidity, but also allows for a small amount of vertical compliance to increase comfort.
- Specialized FACT 11r carbon frame features a race-ready 'cross geometry, and comes equipped with thru-axles, 142mm rear spacing, and takes advantage of their highest quality carbon production methods in order to create a bike that's as responsive as it is lightweight
- The internally routed S-Works FACT carbon disc fork features a thru-axle design that increases steering response and rider input for the tight turns and the all-out efforts 'cross demands
- The Roval SLX 24 Disc wheelset features a sub-1600-gram weight, a 20-millimeter internal width, and an alloy construction that makes it a solid performer for any 'cross event
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, 1-3/8" lower bearing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat mount disc, OSBB
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Rival 1, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Rival 1, mid cage
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Rival 1, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-32t
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-1170, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM Rival 1
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM BB30, 68mm, no spacer
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval SLX 24 Disc, sealed cartridge hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval SLX 24 Disc, DT Swiss 350 hubs, DT Swiss Competition spokes, 24h
- FRONT TYRE: Terra Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x33mm
- REAR TYRE: Terra Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x33mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18CRUXELITEX1DISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.