Specialized Crux E5 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2018
The Specialized Crux E5 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2018 is the ideal choice for riders looking to enter the discipline of cyclocross, or maybe even explore rougher surfaces. It’s constructed from Specialized renowned E5 Premium Aluminium that remains not just durable, but lightweight, and is perfectly complimented by the FACT carbon fork that smooths out the road ahead.
A wide range of componentry has been chosen to ensure you finish your ride without any mechanicals, such as the Tektro Spyre, mechanical disc brake set that improves braking performance and reliability in a range of conditions.
Shimano’s Tiagra drivetrain has also been chosen to enhance the gearing range on offer, and thanks to its 11-32t cassette, you have enough to either sit back and spin up climbs or attack them. The choice is endless.
Specialized’s Axis Sport Disc wheelset is another great addition. This wheelset, and the Specialized Tracer Sport tyres, enhance traction and puncture resistance on rougher surfaces, yet the wheelset stays rigid for more efficient riding.
- The frame is constructed from Specialized’s E5 Premium Aluminium, which provides a stiff, lightweight, and responsive frame that's purpose-built to withstand the rigorous demands of cyclocross
- The FACT carbon disc fork was designed to increase steering response and rider input for the tight turns and all-out efforts demanded of 'cross
- Tracer Sport tyres have a fast tread for all-around cyclocross riding and racing. This tread covers all courses, with centre knobs to provide ample traction and siped shoulder knobs that adapt to hard and loose ground. They're also respectably lightweight, making it easy to accelerate
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing, semi-compact race design, shaped top tube, 1-3/8" lower bearing, internal cable routing, integrated headset, OSBB, post mount disc, 135mm rear spacing
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, disc-specific, quick-release
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, post mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, post mount, mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, long cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC X10, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D, BB30
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, quick-release
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc, quick-release
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Tracer Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x33mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Tracer Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, 700x33mm
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18CRUXE5DISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.