The Specialized Crosstrail Disc Hybrid Bike 2017 is the perfect choice for cyclists looking to achieve their fitness and riding goals while also having a reliable bike for getting around town. The durable A1 aluminium frame couples with SR Suntour NEX forks and hydraulic Tektro disc brakes for a smooth ride and strong stopping power.
Specialized Crosstrail Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
Specialized Crosstrail Disc Hybrid Bike 2017
Introducing the Specialized Crosstrail Disc Hybrid Bike 2017. Designed for durability, comfort and value, this bike combines a light and strong A1 aluminium frame with 60mm of shock absorbing travel from the SR Suntour NEX fork.
Alongside this superb frameset comes the Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. These powerful brakes ensure confidence-inspiring stopping power in both wet and dry conditions while the 160mm rotors do a fantastic job of dissipating excess heat.
Shimano's 8-speed drivetrain is designed for rugged durability and smooth shifting. The triple crankset combines with a wide 11-34 range of gears on the back so you can easily power up steep gradients.
Specialized's Trigger Sport tyres provide grip over both smooth tarmac and rough dirt roads and paths. This helps to boost the Crosstrail's all-road credentials whilst the Canopy Sport saddle means longer excursions are comfortable.
Working with their Body Geometry team, Specialized designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium aluminium construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, mudguard, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package
Enjoy greater control over varying terrain with a custom, easy-adjust, Multi-Circuit Damping fork with 60mm of travel that's tuned for the trail
Braking duties are handled by Tektro hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 SL Premium Aluminium, Fitness Geometry, fully manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack & Plug + Play mounts
- FORK: SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, hydraulic lock-out w/Multi-Circuit Damping, 60mm of travel
- HEADSET: Specialized
- STEM: 3D forged aluminium, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Body Geometry Flow Set Control Grips, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro, hydraulic disc, post mount, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro, hydraulic disc, flat mount, organic pads, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano EF5000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney, top swing, for 7-/8-speed 31.8mm clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano EF500, EZ Fire Plus, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X8, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Stout, forged alloy w/chainguard, 48/38/28T w/chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA, square taper, cartridge bearings
- PEDALS: Specialized Fitness platform
- FRONT WHEEL: 700c disc, 6061 aluminium double-wall, Specialized disc, double-sealed, loose ball bearings, 9mm QR
- REAR WHEEL: 700c disc, 6061 aluminium double-wall, Specialized disc, loose ball bearings, for Shimano 8-/9-speed cassettes, 9mm QR
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead
- SADDLE: Specialized Canopy Sport, steel rails
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17CROSSTRAILDISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.