For riders who won’t compromise on quality or performance, the Specialized Camber Comp Carbon 650b Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017 is for you. Featuring a super-lightweight FACT 9m carbon fibre frame, a RockShox Revelation RL 27.5 front fork that absorbs all big hits and impacts and Shimano M506 hydraulic disc brakes that provide immense braking power.
Specialized Camber Comp Carbon 650b Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Camber Comp Carbon Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
The Specialized Camber Comp Carbon Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017 sits at the top of the Specialized Camber tree, with an incredibly lightweight, strong and stiff frame, specifically chosen, high-performance components and a geometry that instills confidence through every area of your ride.
The frame is constructed from Specialized’s renowned FACT 9m carbon fibre. This carbon layup is amongst the strongest and lightest Specialized create, and commands the long-lasting durability, climbing prowess and responsive handling of the Camber. The fully enclosed internal cable routing enhances this durability, protecting cables from rock strikes and keeping your components in tip-top condition.
A RockShox Revelation RL 27.5 front fork with 130mm of travel and a FOX FLOAT Performance rear shock give you great control and comfort over more technical and boisterous terrain. The fork absorbs all big impacts thanks to its Solo Air spring and also allows for full-customisation of the rebound, ensuring you’re riding the way you want to.
Shimano M506 hydraulic disc brakes produce great braking power for taking on high-category trails, allowing you to descend in confidence and brake later than ever before. They also modulate heat well, allowing for the same performance throughout every stage of your ride.
SRAM’s GX 11-speed rear derailleur and SRAM NX 11-speed trigger give a superior gear range for more comfortable climbing and descending. This wide range gives enough spin for trickier, more technical climbs and doesn’t let you spin out when hitting higher speeds on the trails.
Roval Traverse 650b wheels stay strong and stiff, taking the brunt of big hits and explosive acceleration, whilst the Specialized Purgatory and Ground Control clincher tyres enhance grip and puncture resistance for a more handling-orientated and reliable ride.
A Specialized Command Post IRcc dropper seatpost finishes it all off, allowing you to chop and change your riding position at the flick of a button.
- Specialized's FACT 9m carbon Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR M5 Alloy rear end is paired with Specialized’s Trail 650b Geometry to form a bike that's just as at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rough trail sections. You'll also find internal cable routing for clean lines and minimal maintenance and an integrated SWAT™ Door for zero-hassle storage of your trail essentials.
- A custom RockShox Revelation RL 650b fork was developed to deliver 130mm of plush, trail-taming travel, while accommodating a 15x110mm thru-axle for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain. It also features Specialized’s Women's Rx Trail Tune that specifically tailors the suspension to lighter riders.
- SRAM GX 11-speed rear derailleur grants you access to a wide range of gears, while providing crisp, reliable shifting.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9m, carbon front chassis, M5 alloy rear end, Trail Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, PF30 BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, Concentric Pivot link, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Revelation RL 27.5, Solo Air spring, lockout and rebound adjust, 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, 46mm offset, 130mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT Performance, Women's Rx Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 205x53mm
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Mini-rise, 7050 alloy, 8-backsweep, 6-upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM NX, 11-speed, trigger
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CRANKSET: RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, Control casing, 650bx2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, Control casing, 650bx2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Command Post IRcc, 10-12 position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, XS: 75mm, S/M: 100mm, L: 125mm travel
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17CAMBERWMNCOMPCARBON650B
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.