An illustrious addition to the Specialized Camber lineup, the Specialized Camber Comp 650b Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017 features all the climbing and descending ability of the original Camber, but with smaller wheels for greater control. The frame is lightweight, strong and durable, whilst the blend of high-end components and wide gearing allow you to take on any terrain in your path.
Specialized Camber Comp 650b Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Camber Comp 650b Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Bridging the gap between male and female specific mountain bikes, Specialized have created possibly the biggest innovation of this year: a highly renowned, affordable and high-spec women’s version of the Specialized Camber, the Specialized Camber Comp 650b Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017.
Featuring the descending inspired confidence of the original Camber, the XC climbing prowess of the Epic and the perfect blend of durability and speed from the Demo, the women's specific Camber is the ideal starting point for any rider looking towards the world of trail riding. The M5 Alloy Trail Chassis with a Camber FSR specific rear end offers snappy, responsive handling and the capability to take big hits in its stride. The shorter rear end allows for quick adjustments to your line on the trail, too - ensuring that no matter if you’re riding blind and make a wrong choice, it’s easily correctable.
The components have been specifically chosen to produce a bike that can take on the big stuff as well as climb efficiently. The RockShox Revelation RL 27.5 front fork and FOX FLOAT Performance rear shock combination pay testament to this, absorbing all the rocks, roots and bumps you set your eyes upon.
Shimano M506 hydraulic disc brakes are known in the cycling industry for being some of the most responsive, reliable and best value for money disc brakes you can buy, and for this reason, Specialized have incorporated them. Providing great heat modulation, you can be sure that your brakes will perform at the top of their game throughout every stage of your ride.
A SRAM GX 11-speed rear derailleur and SRAM NX 11-speed trigger connect the drivetrain, allowing you to choose from a wide range of gears that give all the spin you need to climb technical, testing terrain and surge along the flats.
Specialized Purgatory and Ground Control tyres give a heightened level of grip, adding puncture resistance into the mix, too. These tyres command a low weight and high durability, whilst the Roval Traverse 650b wheels keep everything efficient when laying down the power.
- Specialized's M5 Alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with Specialized’s Trail 650b Geometry to form a bike that's playful, energetic, and remarkably efficient. It also features the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal shift cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition.
- A custom RockShox Revelation RL 650b fork was developed to deliver 130mm of plush, trail-taming travel, while accommodating a 15x110mm thru-axle for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain. It also features a Women's Rx Trail Tune that specifically tailors the suspension to lighter riders.
- SRAM GX 11-speed rear derailleur grants you access to a wide range of gears, while providing crisp, reliable shifting.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 alloy, Trail Geometry, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Revelation RL 27.5, Women's Rx Tune, Solo Air spring, lockout and rebound adjust, 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, 46mm offset, 130mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT Performance, Women's Rx Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 205x53mm
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Flat Top, alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM NX, 11-speed, trigger
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CRANKSET: RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: Roval Traverse 650b, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, 24/28h, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, Control casing, 650bx2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, Control casing, 650bx2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 30.9mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17CAMBERWMNCOMP650B
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.