When you’re riding at full tilt and you want a bike that can increase your control and speed, then look no further than the Specialized Camber Comp 650b Disc Mountain Bike 2017. The Camber's capable mixture of a lightweight and durable M5 alloy frame with a RockShox Revelation RL 27.5 front fork and FOX FLOAT Performance rear shock ensures you’re riding faster than ever before, without compromising control and comfort. The 650b wheels enhance maneuverability and the Specialized Purgatory/Ground Control tyres produce greater grip.
Specialized Camber Comp 650b Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Camber Comp 650b Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Catering to everyone is a hard task, and the divide between 29er and 650b riders is forever growing wider. The 29er rolls faster and maintains greater momentum, but the 650b gives greater manoeuvrability and is inherently lighter. With the Specialized Camber Comp 650b Disc Mountain Bike 2017, Specialized has ensured the 650b is faster - giving it greater handling and the ability to take on greater impacts, without adding any weight.
The M5 alloy Trail frame is lightweight, strong and responsive enough to allow you to take on a wide variety of terrain; from long endurance rides in the British countryside to the ever changing and testing trails of Tirol, Austria. Using Specialized’s Trail 650b Geometry, the Camber has the feeling and stability of being at home on both the climbs and manoeuvring through technical rock gardens, too.
It’s all well and good having a frame that’s forgiving and allows you to ride how you want, but Specialized know you need a front fork and rear shock partnership that’ll soak up the impacts and give you a more comfortable ride. This is why they’ve partnered the highly capable 130mm travel of the RockShox Revelation RL 27.5 front fork and a FOX FLOAT Performance rear shock with Rx Trail Tune. These two systems are renowned in the cycling industry for their durability and fine-tuned ability to take on anything the trails throw at you.
Braking is covered with the help of Shimano’s M506 hydraulic disc brakes. These brakes modulate heat build up effectively, meaning it doesn’t matter if you’re riding blind on a trail or taking it easy, you’re safe in the knowledge that they’ll give the same performance at the top as they do at the bottom.
SRAM GX, 11-speed gearing is what sets this bike apart from the rest of the market, though. Its strength and reliability when on the trail is unparalleled at this price point, giving enough spin to conquer technical uphill terrain, and staying stiff for sprinting along the flats and soaking up the miles. The Camber’s rear end is also shorter than any other rear end on the market, giving it a nimble ride feel and easier internal cable routing for more reliable shifting.
Specialized disc wheels and Specialized Purgatory Control/Specialized Ground Control tyres provide greater grip and puncture protection for long days in the saddle and more technical conditions. These 650b tyres and wheels enhance manoeuvrability, without adding weight or reducing efficiency. You can hit berms at higher speeds and roll around rock gardens easier than ever before with this incredible combination.
- An M5 alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with Specialized’s Trail 650b Geometry to create a bike that's fast, durable, and just at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rock gardens. It also features the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition
- A custom RockShox Revelation RL 650b fork was developed to deliver 130mm of plush, trail taming travel, while accommodating a 15x110mm thru-axle for reliable handling and durability over rough, bumpy, or loose terrain. It also features Specialized’s Rx Trail Tune for the ultimate in performance and feel
- SRAM GX 11-speed rear derailleur grants you access to a wide range of gears, while providing crisp, reliable shifting
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 alloy, Trail Geometry, PF30 BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Revelation RL 27.5, Solo Air spring, lockout and rebound adjust, 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, 46mm offset, 130mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT Performance, Rx Trail Tune, AUTOSAG, DPS damper, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 205x53mm
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200/180mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano M506, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM NX, 11-speed, trigger
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX, 11-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
- CRANKSET: RaceFace Aeffect, 6000-series alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings,15x110mm thru-axle, 24h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, Control casing, 650bx2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, Control casing, 650bx2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 30.9mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17CAMBERFSRCOMP650B
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.