Featuring a sublime combination of a lightweight frame, high-performance suspension to enhance your comfort and control on technical terrain and a wide range of gearing to get you up steep, testing climbs - the Specialized Camber 650b Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017 is the ideal choice for any rider looking to feel the thrill of the trail.
Specialized Camber 650b Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Camber 650b Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized are known as one of the innovators of the cycling industry, producing bikes that break the mould and answer questions that we’ve all been asking. With the Specialized Camber 650b Disc Womens Mountain Bike 2017, they’ve brought the highly-renowned Camber to life, with a Women’s specific version that’s already sparked a whole heap of interest.
Featuring the descending inspired confidence of the original Camber, the XC climbing prowess of the Epic and the perfect blend of durability and speed from the Demo, the Womens Camber is the ideal jumping off point for any rider looking towards the world of trail riding. The M5 Alloy Trail Chassis with a Camber FSR specific rear end offers snappy, responsive handling and the capability to take big hits in its stride. The shorter rear end allows for quick adjustments to your line on the trail, ensuring that no matter if you’re riding blind and make a wrong choice, it’s easily correctable.
The sublime combination of a RockShox Sector Silver RL front fork with 130mm of travel and custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL rear shock absorb all the blows, vibrations and rocky sections when out on the trails. With lockout and rebound adjustment, you can truly personalise your ride, allowing you to hit the trails faster than ever before.
Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes offer all the immense braking power you need when manoeuvring through technical, challenging terrain. These disc brakes modulate heat incredibly effectively, allowing you to descend in confidence without a loss of braking power.
SRAM GX 10-speed gearing is ideal on a bike of this level, providing a wide range of gearing for you to spin up climbs and surge along the flats. Connected via a SRAM GX 10-speed trigger which has been ergonomically shaped to the curves of your body and your split-second shifting will be the difference between QOM and 2nd place.
Specialized Purgatory and Ground Control tyres give a heightened level of grip, adding puncture resistance into the mix, too. These tyres command a low weight and high durability, whilst the Specialized 650b wheels keep everything efficient when laying down the power.
- M5 Alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with Specialized’s Trail 650b Geometry to form a bike that's playful, energetic and remarkably efficient. It also features the shortest, most nimble rear end possible and internal shift cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition
- The RockShox Sector Silver RL 650b features 130mm of plush, predictable travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions and a 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle
- Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes provide powerful braking over rough terrain, while also remaining durable, reliable, and easy to maintain
- A Shimano Deore rear derailleur will win your heart with reliable shift after reliable shift. It's built with durability in mind, so it's tougher than your average rear mech
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 alloy, Trail Geometry, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Sector Silver RL 27.5, Solo Air, lockout and rebound adjust, 15x110mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, 46mm offset, 130mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: Custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Women's Rx Tune, air sleeve, rebound adjust, lockout, 205x53mm
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Flat Top, alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 10mm rise, 720mm width, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, bottom pull
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, Type 2.1, long cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM GX, 10-speed, trigger
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-42t
- CRANKSET: SRAM NX, alloy, 24mm spindle, 52mm chainline, direct mount chainring
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized 650b, alloy, 27mm inner width, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized 650b, alloy, 27mm inner width, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, Control casing, 650bx2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, Control casing, 650bx2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Women's Body Geometry Myth Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17CAMBERWMN650B
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.