With a range of trail capable components and a lightweight frame that can soak up the impacts, the Specialized Camber 29 Disc Mountain Bike 2017 is poised to take your next ride to the limit. The RockShox Sector Silver front fork soaks up big hits, whilst the Custom X-Fusion rear shock keeps the rear end comfortable and impact absorbing on the trail.
Specialized Camber 29 Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Specialized Camber 29 Disc Mountain Bike 2017
When you’re on the market for a mountain bike, what do you look for? Something that can help you slay the trails like Curtis Keene, get you conquering KOM’s like Jared Graves or even exploring the wilderness like Matt Hunter? Whatever it is, the Specialized Camber 29 Disc has you covered with its boisterous mix of capable 120mm front travel to take on the big hits, a lightweight yet durable M5 alloy frame and Tektro Gemini Comp disc brakes that ensure no matter how fast you hit the trails, you’ll be stopping at the bottom.
The M5 alloy Trail frame is lightweight, strong and responsive enough to allow you to take on a wide variety of terrain; from long endurance rides in the British countryside to the ever changing and testing trails of Tirol, Austria. Using Specialized’s Trail 29 Geometry, the Camber has the stability to allow it to be at home on both the climbs and maneuvering through technical rock gardens, too.
So that you can power over roots and take on unexpected hits, Specialized have incorporated a sublime blend of a RockShox Sector Silver front fork with 120mm of travel alongside a custom X-Fusion rear shock. When working together, these provide a capable level of plush suspension that soaks up the shocks to keep you riding faster and harder than ever before.
Climbing is made as easy as possible with a SRAM GX front derailleur and Shimano Deore rear derailleur, offering 18-gears to get you up those testing gradients. The 11-34T cassette ensures you have enough spin in your legs to make it around those technical switchbacks, too.
Tektro Gemini Comp hydraulic disc brakes enhance powerful braking at your fingertips, making sure you’re hitting the right speeds when going into the corners, and Specialized disc brake wheels ensures everything stays stiff and efficient when hitting berms.
The Camber’s rear end is shorter than any other rear end on the market, giving it a nimble ride feel and easier internal cable routing for more reliable shifting. Greater grip in the rear end is provided from Specialized’s Ground Control 29 x 2.3” tyres which enhance grip in the corners and improves traction when braking, giving you more confidence on the descents.
- An M5 alloy Trail Chassis w/ Camber FSR rear end has been paired with Specialized’s Trail 29 Geometry to create a bike that's fast, durable, and just at home on the climbs as it is mowing over rock gardens. It also features the shortest, most nimble rear end possible, and internal cable routing to make clean lines and reliable shifting through any condition
- The RockShox Sector Silver RL 29 features 120mm of plush, predictable travel, plus stiff 32mm stanchions and a 15x100mm Maxle Lite thru-axle
- A Shimano Deore rear derailleur will win your heart with reliable shift after reliable shift. It's built with durability in mind, so it's tougher than your average rear mech
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 alloy, Trail Geometry, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Sector Silver RL 29, Solo Air, lockout and rebound adjust, 15x100mm Maxle Lite thru-axle, 51mm offset, 120mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: Custom X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, air sleeve, rebound adjust, lockout, 205x53mm
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm width
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/200mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180/160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM GX, bottom pull
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore, Shadow design, SGS cage, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Alivio, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-920, 9-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: SRAM 2x, alloy, 10-speed
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings,15x100mm thru-axle, 32h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized disc, alloy, sealed cartridge bearings,12x142mm thru-axle, 32h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Purgatory, Control casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, Control casing, 29x2.3", 60TPI, Aramid folding bead, 2Bliss Ready, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17CAMBERFSR29
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Specialized Camber 29 Disc Mountain Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.