Your personal path to your fitness goals should not be limited in terms of terrain and with the Specialized Ariel Elite Carbon Disc Womens Hybrid Bike 2017 it does not have to be. A lightweight and strong FACT carbon frame combines with the SR Suntour NCX fork with 60mm of travel to provide a comfortable and versatile riding experience.
Specialized Ariel Elite Carbon Disc Womens Hybrid Bike 2017
Specialized Ariel Elite Carbon Disc Womens Hybrid Bike 2017
With the Specialized Ariel Elite Carbon Disc Womens Hybrid Bike 2017 your fitness goals do not have to stop when the road comes to an abrupt end. With its durable and light FACT carbon frame and SR Suntour NCX front fork, this bike is able to offer all-road versatility.
Comfort is boosted with the Specialized women's specific Fitness Geometry, which provides a low stepover and a comfortable upright riding position.
A combination of microSHIFT and Shimano gearing provides a 10-speed drivetrain that is more than capable of seeing you through rough terrain and steep gradients.
The Tektro Flow Set Control hydraulic disc brakes ensure strong stopping power no matter the weather while the versatile Specialized Trigger Sport tyres offer grip over a wide variety of surfaces. These tyres' reflective side walls also help to enhance your visibility to other road users.
- Working with Specialized's Body Geometry team, the American manufacturer designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The FACT 9r carbon fibre keeps the bike ultra-light and efficient, while the rack, mudguard and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- A SR Suntour NCX fork w/ Fitness Brain technology features 60mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, while Specialized's Fitness Brain technology promotes more climbing and pedalling efficiency.
- Braking duties are handled by Tektro Flow Set Control hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11m, full carbon, XC Geometry, internal split-housing cable routing, PF30 BB, 12x148mm rear end, triangulated post-mount 160mm brake mount
- FORK: SR Suntour NCX w/Specialized Fitness Brain technology, 60mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, 12mm thru-axle
- HEADSET: Specialized alloy
- STEM: Specialized Flowset, integrated, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry Flow Set Control Grips, lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal pads, post mount, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Flow Set Control, hydraulic disc, metal pads, flat mount, 140mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: microSHIFT MTB
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: microSHIFT XCD, 31.8mm clamp, 10-/11-speed, MTB double
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimnao SLX, Shadow Plus design, SGS cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Flow Set Control, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 11-40t, 10-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X10, 10-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: FSA V-Drive, MegaEXO BB, 10-/11-speed, hollow forged 7075 aluminium, 170mm Q-factor, direct-mount
- PEDALS: Specialized Fitness platform, alloy
- FRONT WHEEL: Axis Sport Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano, loose ball bearings, 10-speed, 135mm axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect Clincher, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect Clincher, 700x38mm, 60TPI, wire bead
- SADDLE: Specialized Aldia Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt, micro-adjust, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17ARIELELITECARBON
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.