The Specialized Amira SL4 Sport Womens Road Bike 2017 is the entry point into the illustrious Amira range, with a FACT 9r carbon fibre frame that’s lightweight, strong and durable, whilst the Shimano 105 5800 11-speed drivetrain gives the ultimate blend of smooth-shifting and power transfer for a much more efficient ride.
Specialized Amira SL4 Sport Womens Road Bike 2017
Specialized Amira SL4 Sport Womens Road Bike 2017
A road riding pedigree without the price. The Specialized Amira SL4 Sport Womens Road Bike 2017 has been designed to bring you all the same performance enhancing features as the pro’s ride, but at a much more tantalising price point. It has a lightweight, strong frame, a wide range of capable components and a wheelset that’s significantly lighter than others at this point in the range. A true winner in our books.
The FACT 9r carbon fibre frame is incredibly responsive, stiff and lightweight, giving you the perfect base to lay your power down into. Across the entire range, the frame of the Amira is equal in weight, strength and stiffness, meaning it doesn’t matter if you’re riding a 44cm or a 56cm, everyone gets the same.
Specialized’s Women’s Competitive Geometry has been specifically developed to enable the most comfortable and performance-driven position possible, giving you that extra boost on those long climbs or enabling you to get down on the drops on technical descents.
Away from the frame, the FACT carbon fork offers great handling precision, whilst absorbing road chatter and vibrations for a much more comfortable ride. The Women’s specific Specialized Comp Shallow Drop Handlebar and 3D-forged alloy stem enhance this by giving the perfect ratio of leverage to stiffness when sprinting on the drops, meaning it doesn’t matter if you’re cornering tight, hairpin bends or manoeuvring through the peloton, your steering will take you where you want to go.
Requesting the help of Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed to maintain all of these features, the drivetrain offers a wide range of features to ensure you keep spinning, no matter the gradient or the weather. Its gearing is vast, allowing you to take full advantage of the choice on offer by allowing you to spin up climbs with ease or sprint up them. There’s a gear that’s right for everyone in this drivetrain.
Shimano Tiagra’s reliable braking has been recruited with the Amira SL4 Sport. Tiagra offers great braking power, reliability and wet weather performance for a much more rounded ride. These brakes slow down the Specialized Axis Elite wheels very quickly, giving you greater versatility for when, where and how you want to ride. Strong, lightweight and efficient are how these wheels have been described, and that’s exactly what they are.
Whether you’re sprinting out the saddle, powering along the flats or cornering hairpin bends, the Axis Elite’s will stay rigid. They absorb the rigours of the road, too, for a much more comfortable ride, whilst the Specialized Espoir Elite 700x23C tyres enhance grip and traction on the roads - giving a more confidence inspiring ride.
- The FACT 9r carbon fibre construction is well suited to every form of road riding. It's incredibly stiff and lightweight for a responsive and agile ride quality, while Specialized’s Women's Competitive Geometry makes for the perfect fit and feel over the long haul on the road
- Enjoy true handling precision, even on the most technical of descents, with the full-monocoque FACT carbon fibre fork
- Significantly lighter than comparable wheelsets in its class, these tough Axis Elite wheels offer tremendous value in one smooth-rolling package
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 9r carbon, women's carbon layup & competitive geometry, tapered head tube, OSBB, internal routing, 130mm spacing
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque
- STEM: 3D-forged alloy, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Women's Comp Shallow Drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11/28t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 50/34
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Elite, QR
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Elite, QR
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized ESPOIR ELITE, 700x23C, 60TPI, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized ESPOIR ELITE, 700x23C, 60TPI, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Oura Sport, steel rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized Comp carbon, single bolt
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17AMIRASL4SPORT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.