The Specialized Allez Sport Road Bike 2018 is redefining 'entry-level' road bikes with an E5 Premium Aluminium frame redesigned with thinner tubing walls, resulting in a 450g saving on the frame and fork over last years models. Responsive handling comes from the Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork and Shimano Sora components are reliable, with fuss-free maintenance.
Specialized Allez Sport Road Bike 2018
Specialized Allez Sprint Road Bike 2018
Specialized have shaved 450g off the frame and fork of their 2018 Allez range, with more aggressive, thinner walls on the redesigned E5 Alloy frame, whilst strength is retained. No corners have been cut on the entry-level Specialized Allez Sport Road Bike 2018 which matches higher end models in both weight refinement and reliability, and is the ideal first road bike for those riders looking for performance features.
The Specialized FACT full carbon fork offers supreme handling and a smoother, more comfortable ride. The geometry of the Allez has been optimised for a number of different riding positions, with research and development utilising Specialized's Retül fit database. A Tarmac-inspired tapered headtube and steerer reinforce the front end and contribute to sharper steering and more reliable, smoother braking.
Sora components offer reliable shifting and easy maintenance, and combined with the Axis Sport clincher wheels and Praxis Alba 2D crankset, this bike will give you ride satisfaction for years to come.
Integrated rack and mudguard mounts enable you to add a lightweight rack if required, and keep you fully prepared for winter riding and commuting conditions. There is plenty of clearance for 28mm tyres for increased comfort and the Espoir Sport 25mm tyres provide the perfect balance between comfort and speed.
• E5 Premium Aluminium frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs • Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque fork designed for high-speed handling • Shimano Sora STI shifters are reliable, and worry-free—making sure to keep you riding without hassle of maintenance
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing w/
- SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable
- routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- FORK: Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" Taper with mudguard eyelets
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Axis caliper
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Axis caliper
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3000, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora 3000, 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Sora 3000
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC X9, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D, threaded
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18ALLEZSPORT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.