For the rider setting out on their adventure in road cycling, the Specialized Allez Road Bike 2018 is perhaps the perfect gateway bike. Light, responsive and with a great base level of componentry to help you tackle the hills and roads of your local loop, you have everything you need to enjoy the thrills of riding.
Specialized Allez Road Bike 2018
Specialized Allez Road Bike 2018
The Allez has always sat at the entrance to Specialized's range. Catering for the ambitious rider looking to invest in their first ever road bike, the Specialized Allez Road Bike 2018 is made to provide that fleet and fast feel, unique to road bikes, giving you a taste for the raw speed and pure acceleration.
Built around the brand's E5 Premium Aluminium frame, this bike remains lightweight whilst strong. Using aluminium oversized tubing for a strong yet lively feel, this bike is one that truly sings when ridden. A comfortable geometry catering for the enthusiastic new rider, the Allez is sure to provide the thrills of the road, whilst comforting you from the bigger ruts and potholes out there.
The front fork using Specialized's FACT carbon fibre and set at a forward reaching rake for a much-improved feel, you can benefit from a lightweight responsiveness up front, whilst a lighter net weight sits you in better stead to tackle the spiralling climb.
Equipped with a Shimano Claris 16-speed groupset, this bike provides a modern and comprehensive gearing pattern to the new and fresh faced rider. Ranging from 11-32t on the rear cassette and with gearing between 50 and 34 teeth on the front chainset, you can be sure of a wide and broad array of gearing to get you up the slopes in a great time and in good stead.
- E5 Premium Aluminium frame for fantastic feel, greatly improved feel and supreme light weight
- Uses a Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque carbon fibre fork for improved feel and comfort
- Shimano 2000 Claris STI gear shifters offer comfortable and accurate gear changing
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing w/ SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- FORK: Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" Taper w/ fender eyelets
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro, alloy, dual-pivot
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2400, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2400, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Claris 2400
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC X8, 8-speed w/ Missing Link™
- CRANKSET: Shimano RS200 50/34T
- CHAINRINGS: 50/34T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, 700x25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, 700x25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupe
- SEATPOST: Specialized Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18ALLEZ
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.