The Specialized Allez Elite Road Bike 2018 has been designed to provide the discerning cyclist with a comfortable, efficient ride for everything from long-distance escapades to short distance spins to the nearest cafe. Constructed from a durable E5 Premium Aluminium, the frame is strong and durable, whilst the capable range of components keep you riding with more confidence.
Specialized Allez Elite Road Bike 2018
Specialized Allez Elite Road Bike 2018
Enter the world of efficient, comfortable and incredibly fast road riding with a bike that’s built to do just that. The Specialized Allez Elite Road Bike 2018 sits dead in centre of the Allez range and with its improved range of capable, reliable components, will keep you spinning for longer than you ever thought possible and keep you smiling from ear to ear.
The frame is constructed from Specialized’s E5 Premium Aluminium which stays durable and ready for day-in, day-out riding, no matter the weather forecast. The frames tube shaping is fully manipulated with SmoothWeld joins for further longevity of your ride, and when used with the FACT full carbon front fork, road vibrations are reduced to keep you in supreme comfort when the road surface takes a turn for the worse.
Shimano’s 105 5800, 11-speed gearing has been integrated to ensure you get all the spin you need to get up the steepest of climbs, and an 11-32t cassette gives the wide range to surge along the flats and test your performance.
Tektro’s Axis caliper rim brakes are ideal for a bike of this level, giving the braking performance you need to safely and confidently descend after those long, testing climbs. Slowing the DT R460 clincher wheels which are equally as strong and stiff as the rest of the components, you won’t find a bike this affordable and suited for all weather riding as this.
- Low weight, high-strength Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium construction remains ready to perform in a wide range of situations
- FACT carbon fork soaks up road vibrations for a more efficient and comfortable ride
- Tektro Axis caliper rim brakes provides confidence and reliability on the descents
- Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gearing continues efficiencies and keeps you spinning up tough gradients
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing w/SmoothWelds, 1-1/8"- 1-3/8" tapered head tube, internal cable routing, threaded BB, 130mm spacing
- FORK: Specialized FACT full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" Taper w/ fender eyelets
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Axis caliper
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Axis caliper
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano ST-RS685, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800 Ez, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC X11EL, 11-speed w/ Missing LinkTM
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba 2D
- FRONT WHEEL: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 20h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT R460, sealed cartridge hubs, 14g spokes, 24h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60 TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 2-bolt clamp
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 18ALLEZELITE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.