Affordable, fun, fast and reliable makes the Specialized Allez E5 Road Bike 2017 the perfect bike for those new to road riding. Featuring an E5 Premium Aluminium frame, an Axis Sport wheelset, FSA's Gossamer Pro crankset and Shimano's popular Claris 8-speed groupset, this bike is ready to hit the open road.
Specialized Allez E5 Road Bike 2017
Specialized Allez E5 Road Bike 2017
High performance features at an affordable price, the Specialized Allez E5 Road Bike 2017 is the perfect entry level road bike for those looking to hit the road. Specialized's renowned E5 Premium Aluminium frame has been paired with a Specialized FACT carbon fibre fork to offer a sublime level of comfort and speed.
Fast and reliable Axis Sport wheels have been paired with Specialized Espoir Sport tyres, to provide a low rolling resistance and incredibly grip in the corners.
The FSA Gossamer Pro crankset comes equipped with compact 50/34T chainrings, ensuring you never run out of gears.
Shimano's popular Claris 2400, 8-speed groupset offers predictable and fast shifting. with an 11-32T cassette allowing you to conquer the climbs with ease.
Tektro brakes provide assured braking and are easy to maintain. Specialized have added their own finishing kit, with ergonomic handlebars, a 3D forged alloy stem and their award winning Body Geometry Toupe Sport saddle.
- The Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs
- A FACT carbon fibre fork provides incredible stiffness and front end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter
- Shimano Claris 2400 8-speed shifting is built to last over the long haul, and it's well-equipped to deliver precise shifts across a wide range of gears
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully-manipulated tubing w/smooth welds, 1-1/8" lower bearing
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon fibre
- FRONT WHEEL: Axis Sport
- REAR WHEEL: Axis Sport
- INNER TUBES: 700x20/28mm, 40mm Presta valve
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, clincher, double BlackBelt protection
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, clincher, double BlackBelt protection
- CRANKSET: FSA Gossamer Pro, Direct mount ABS, MegaExo Integrated Interface, 68mm English BB, 9-/10-speed, forged 6066 aluminium, 144mm Q-factor
- CHAINRINGS: 50/34T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Claris 2400 STI, 8-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2400, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Claris 2400, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: KMC Z7, 8-speed w/reusable MissingLink
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro, caliper, dual pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro, caliper, short reach, dual pivot
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
- TAPE: Specialized S-Wrap
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 12.5mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: Specialized Alloy, 31.8mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17ALLEZE5
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.