The Specialized Allez E5 Elite Road Bike 2017 offers the ideal combination of a durable, lightweight frame and capable componentry. The A1 Premium Aluminium frame and FACT carbon fibre fork enhance comfort over long distances, whilst the Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed drivetrain give a wide range of gearing to get you up every gradient.
Specialized Allez E5 Elite Road Bike 2017
Specialized Allez E5 Elite Road Bike 2017
When you’re looking for performance based fitness in your first road bike, the Specialized Allez E5 Elite Road Bike 2017 is the machine for you. Its lightweight, strong and durable Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium frame is ideal for long-days in the saddle, and with responsive, snappy handling, it will take your love for riding to new levels.
The Specialized FACT carbon fibre fork has been tirelessly engineered to keep a solid, yet comfortable, front end. This fork absorbs road chatter and vibrations, enhancing your comfort on the bike and allowing you to focus on the road ahead of you, not on numb hands.
Specialized have chosen a Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed drivetrain to produce an efficient, stable power transfer base which also offers a wide range of gearing for you to fine-tune your riding. The 12-28t cassette with a 20-gear range coming from two solid and dependable front chainrings offers every option you need to spin up testing climbs or sprint out the saddle. You can truly find your favourite riding style with this combination.
Specialized Axis 1.0 brakes perfectly compliment the Specialized Allez E5 Elite’s range of capable componentry, ensuring that when you get to the top of the climb, you’ll be safe going down it. As a standard brake caliper brake system, Shimano Tiagra 4700 STI brake levers are used, offering great levels of comfort when braking due to their ergonomic shape that fits the contours of your hands.
A strong, light pair of wheels are a brilliant choice for any road bike, and the Specialized Axis Sport are the ideal selection for the Allez E5 Elite. These wheels, with a Specialized Espoir Sport 700x25mm tyre combination, stay strong for a more efficient ride over uncertain terrain. They enhance grip, traction in wet weather and are an all-around great set of wheels.
- The Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium frame features fully manipulated tubing with smooth welds that increase stiffness and efficiency, while looking just as good as it performs
- A Specialized FACT carbon fibre fork provides incredible stiffness and front end steering response, while also efficiently absorbing road chatter
- Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed shifting is precise, reliable, and ready for years of hard riding
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, formed top tube/down tube, forged dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon fibre
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Shallow Drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
- FRONT BRAKE: Specialized Axis 1.0
- REAR BRAKE: Specialized Axis 1.0
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 4700 STI, 10-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 4700 STI, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed, 12-28t
- CRANKSET: Praxis Alba
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, clincher, double BlackBelt protection
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 700x25mm, 60TPI, wire bead, clincher, double BlackBelt protection
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Alloy, 12.5mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17ALLEZE5ELITE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.