With ruggedness engrained into every step of the design process the new Specialized AWOL Elite Bike 2016 is the bike for the urban or all terrain rider. A highly durable steel Cr-Mo frame coupled with tough Trigger Sport Tyres and mechanical disc brakes ensure you're going to be ready to explore every time you get in the saddle.
Specialized AWOL Elite Bike 2016
Specialized AWOL Elite Bike 2016
Perfect for the urban commute or adventurous rides into the unknown; the Specialized AWOL Elite Bike 2016 is the last word in on and off-road versatility. Featuring a Cr-Mo steel frame and fork along with confidence inspiring mechanical disc brakes this is the perfect bike for the freedom of the road or trail.
The AWOL Elite also comes equipped with a rack and fenders that make carrying extra cargo a breeze, regardless of the weather.
The custom butted Cr-Mo steel frame provides plenty of stiffness, while still maintaining all-day compliance and comfort for when you want to cram the most miles in. This is married to the predictable steering and confident handling of the Cr-Mo steel fork.
The alloy, double-wall disc wheels can stand up to mile after mile of adventure, while the Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect tyres' reflective stripe on the sidewall provides plenty of traction and visibility.
The forged alloy crankset with 46/34T front chainring combo is a rugged and reliable performer, and when coupled with the wide range of the Shimano Tiagra 11-34t rear cassette, it allows for easy pedalling over a wide array of conditions.
The Tektro Spyre mechanical disc brakes provide plenty of stopping power, regardless of the terrain or conditions.
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized Premium Cr-Mo tubing, Adventure Geometry, fully-butted tubing, post disc mount, fender/rack mounts
- FORK: Cr-Mo, internal light cable routing, post disc mount, rack/fender mounts
- HEADSET: FSA, Campy style, integrated cartridge bearings, 15mm cone spacer
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized AWOL, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach, 12-degree flare-out
- TAPE: Specialized Roubaix, w/ 2.5mm gel pads
- FRONT BRAKE: TRP Spyre, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: TRP Spyre, 160mm rotor
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra STI, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano, 10-speed, 11-34t
- CHAIN: KMC X10EPT ECO PROTEQ, 10-speed, w/ reusable MissingLink
- CRANKSET: Forged alloy, 2 pc., 46/34T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 32h hub, Alloy double wall rim
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized, Hi Lo disc, QR, 32h hub, Alloy double wall rim
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 60TPI, BlackBelt protection, 700x42mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Trigger Sport Reflect, 60TPI, BlackBelt protection, 700x42mm
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Phenom Gel, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized alloy, 27.2mm
- SEAT BINDER: AWOL forged alloy, CNC, stainless bolt, 29.8mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16AWOLELT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.