Supreme accuracy in shifting, and impressive response and power in braking, the Shimano Ultegra R8020 Hydraulic Mechanical STI Lever Left is a comfortable, ergonomic and well-engineered option that provides a neat, accurate and metered response to all of your input. Making changing gear the most natural movement possible, you're sure to ride with a greatly improved, intuitive feel.
Shimano Ultegra R8020 Hydraulic Mechanical STI Lever Left
Shimano Ultegra R8020 Hydraulic Mechanical STI Lever Left
Shimano's Ultegra range has always aimed to provide the rider with well engineered and hugely reliable componentry that simply improves their riding experience. With the Shimano Ultegra R8020 Hydraulic Mechanical STI Lever Left offering you a precision actuated gear changing experience alongside a graduated, long lasting and flawless hydraulic braking system, you can be sure of complete control over your performance.
Ergonomically optimised with a shift arc designed to follow the natural course of the hand on the inwards shift stroke, you can benefit from a slick, intuitive and natural gear changing experience that improves the feel of this gear changing unit. Mechanically actuated, a re-development and positioning of the internal mechanism in combination with internally polymer coated cables, shifting is lighter than before. A vivid indexing system retaining tension, you needn't fear having to really reach for that last gear, as all changes can be effected with the same movement and energy input. Tunable reach offering even greater comfort, or the rider who enjoys resting in the hoods, this is an easy choice for long and fast days in the saddle.
Compatible with Hydraulic disc brakes, this left-hand lever is equipped with a hydraulic reservoir tank that allows for a pad to rotor clearance auto adjust feature, meaning that you need never be slowed down and held back by an annoying rub, and nor will you ever experience uneven pad wear. With the lasting power of metered hydraulic braking, you can be sure to call upon a reliable and constant braking force in all conditions. Giving you great power even when riding in the hoods, you can be sure to stop in a hurry when you need to.
- Shifting pattern and arc normalised to match that of the hand
- Improved ergonomics
- Hydraulic braking for incredible stopping power and performance
- Equal force for changes at either end of your cassette
- Precision-engineered Ultegra STI lever with hydraulic disc brakes give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- Shift cables are routed under the bar tape: re-development and positioning of the internal mechanism in combination with Polymer coated cables have made this possible, providing faster, lighter and smoother shifting
- Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 11 sprockets
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Tuneable reach adjuster enables custom fitment for all hands
PRODUCT REF: STR8020L
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.