The Shimano ST-R9120 Dura-Ace 11 Speed Hydraulic/Mechanical STI Lever - Left with Caliper is a high quality, top of the line component choice, providing the rider with both precise and modulated braking power alongside a neatly optimised shifting action, this ergonomic handle provides the clean action that you demand from the most premium and performance road setups.
Shimano ST-R9120 Dura-Ace 11 Speed Hyd/Mech STI Lever Left With Caliper
Shimano ST-R9120 Dura-Ace 11 Speed Hydraulic/Mechanical STI Lever - Left with Caliper
The crowning glory of Shimano's range, Dura-Ace has always denoted the very highest level of development and technology from this component powerhouse. In the Shimano ST-R9120 Dura-Ace 11 Speed Hydraulic/Mechanical STI Lever - Left with Caliper, they've created what they hope to be the very best lever in all possible situations whilst out riding on the road.
Designed for use with disc brakes, this hydraulic lever offers up sublime modulation and braking power with the very lightest of inference. A hydraulic reservoir tank giving you your pad to rotor clearance and building in an auto adjust function to factor in pad deterioration over time, this lever works seamlessly as a brake to provide direct stopping force, making it ideal for the rider tackling trickier, more technical descents. Supplied including a flat mount brake caliper and including pads, hoses and mineral oil, this is a ready to go set.
Braking is only half of a lever's job though, and shifting should not be overlooked. A vivid shifting index providing fast, precise mechanical shifting, allowing you to neatly select and slot into your gearing patterns and turn the right gear without slips, jars or jamming. These cables routed internally, this 505-gram set is an ergonomically crafted design set, assuring the rider of an easy feel in the hoods and a smooth, swift, clean shifting arc, allowing you to joyfully key in your gear and turn it all day.
- Left hand bled ST-R9120 STI
- BR-R9170 flat mount brake caliper with pads
- Includes hoses and mineral oil
- Precision-engineered high performance Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brake STI's give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- Lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Shift cables routed under the bar tape using Polymer coated inner wires make for a smooth shift action
- Vivid Index shifting gives a quick and accurate shift
- Gear shift cables can either be routed round the front or rear of the handlebar
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Small volume ergonomically designed smooth lever hoods
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- 505 grams per set
PRODUCT REF: R9120DLR
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.