A winner at stages in all the grand tours and with victories at the classics, the Scott Foil 10 Road Bike is race-ready and packed with features for performance and comfort. Specced out with Shimano Ultegra Di2 components and Scott's Syncros RR2.0 wheels, you get smooth precise shifting, a stiff yet compliant frame and responsive handling. Aerodynamic and weighing in at approximately 7.5 kg, this bike is just as capable of slicing through the wind as it is spinning up mountains.
Scott Foil 10 Road Bike 2018
Scott Foil 10 Road Bike 2018
Taking Mathew Hayman to victory at Paris-Roubaix and a common sight in the peloton, the Scott Foil 10 Road Bike is a high-performance, race-ready machine to help you smash your best times and get onto the podium.
Built for aerodynamics and speed, this bike is also incredibly comfortable for long days on rough roads. There are a number of improvements over its predecessor to increase vertical compliance, including a thinner shape to the seatstay with a lower attachment for damping vibrations that can cause fatigue. The carbon seatpost also improves ride comfort, ultimately leading to more speed.
Scott's HMF carbon frame technology enhances the strength of this frame, and, together with the oversized PF86 bottom bracket, contributes to this bikes exceptional stiffness. The fully integrated handlebar stem reduces friction so you can cut through the wind and knock off those vital seconds.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 components are reliable and accurate and you will get smooth, precise shifting at the touch of a button. With a mid-compact 52/36 crankset and a wide ranging 11-30 cassette, you'll have all the gears you need for climbing and sprinting.
Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc Wheels are a great all-round option, offering aerodynamics and stiff, responsive handling to satisfy both road riders and racers. 25c Continental Grand Sport Race Fold clincher tyres feature although the frame can fit tyres up to 28c if you are looking to benefit from some added comfort.
- Lightweight aero performance
- Premium performance aero bike tasting victory in pro-cycling classics like Paris-Roubaix
- Scott's highest quality HMX carbon fibre composition for top rated strength
- Integrated RR1.0 Cockpit reduces weight, increases rigidity and power, whilst hiding all cables from the wind
- Di2 components with internal cable routing
- Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc Wheels are lightweight and aerodynamic
Please note: the image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott FOIL HMF/ IMP, F01 AERO Carbon tech, road race geometry, replaceable dropout
- FORK: Scott FOIL HMF, 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" carbon steerer, integrated carbon dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros FOIL 1 1/4"
- HANDLEBAR: Scott Syncros Creston 1.5 Compact, 31.8
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Super SLR dual pivot / direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Super SLR dual pivot / direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BR-R8010 / 8010 rear
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8050, electronic shift system
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8050, 22-speed electronic
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8050 22-speed electronic shift
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros RR2.0, 20 holes
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros RR2.0, 24 holes
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x25, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros FOIL aero Carbon
- WEIGHT: 7.55kg (approximately)
PRODUCT REF: 265338
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.