Scott's aerodynamic Foil, with the improved braking performance that comes from disc brakes; introducing the Foil 10 Disc Road Bike 2018. This versatile bike is lightweight and responsive with improved comfort thanks to increased vertical compliance from the reshaped, thinner seatstays. Complete with the reliable and smooth performance of Shimano's Ultegra Di2 groupset and Scott Syncros RR2.0 wheelset, this bike is ready to enhance your performance and take you further, faster.
Scott Foil 10 Disc Road Bike 2018
Scott Foil 10 Disc Road Bike 2018
A disc brake version of the bike that took Mathew Hayman to his Paris-Roubaix win over a year ago, the Scott Foil 10 Disc Road Bike 2018 is lightweight, stiff and aerodynamic yet vertically compliant for improved comfort. This race-ready machine will shave the seconds off your best performances and whilst retaining the aerodynamic properties of the rim brake version with added braking power.
Although a high-performance bike, there is no compromise with comfort. The seatstay attachment has been lowered and the seatstays modified, thinner shape damps vibrations over rough roads for reduced fatigue in the arms. The new design has resulted in an 86% increase in vertical compliance in the seat tube area and there is an additional 11% increase in fork compliance.
An oversized PF86 bottom bracket ensures a wide connection between the downtube and tapered seat tube. This, together with the stiffness-optimised lay-up and carbon manufacturing process has increased bottom bracket stiffness by 13% over its predecessor. The Foil has both responsive and stable handling and the tapered 1 ¼ to 1 ½ steerer tube increases torsional stiffness by 13.5% and results in a 6% improvement in fork stiffness.
Designed for disc brakes, the frame had undergone a number of adaptations with the aim of retaining its aerodynamic properties whilst being able to accommodate these brakes. The asymmetric fork, with a one-piece moulded design, covers the outside of the brake calliper, hiding it from the wind, and the thru-axle lever has been replaced with a bolt-up thru-axle. Disc brake frames tend to incur weight penalties but with the Scott Foil, this difference is limited, being only 40g heavier.
There is space for 30c tyres to smooth out rough roads and the direct-mount derailleur makes installing and removing the rear wheel an easy task. A removable seat clamp is hidden from the wind in a recess on the top tube and its design has resulted in a 6 - 7 gram weight saving.
Shimano Ultegra Di2 components complement the frameset perfectly, providing top performance and smooth, precise and reliable shifting at the touch of a button. Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc Wheels will satisfy road riders and racers, being lightweight and aerodynamic with responsive handling.
A fully integrated handlebar and stem reduce friction and help this bike slice through the air, and its light weight means you'll enjoy spinning up mountains as much as smashing it on the flats.
- Lightweight aero performance
- Premium performance aero bike tasting victory in pro-cycling classics like Paris-Roubaix
- Scott's highest quality HMX carbon fibre composition for top rated strength
- Designed for disc brakes for supreme braking power
- Integrated RR1.0 Cockpit reduces weight, increases rigidity and power, whilst hiding all cables from the wind
- Di2 components with internal cable routing
- Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc Wheels are lightweight and aerodynamic
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott FOIL HMF/IMP, F01 AERO Carbon tech, road race geometry, replaceable dropout
- FORK: Scott FOIL Disc HMF, 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" carbon steerer, integrated carbon dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros FOIL 1 1/4"
- HANDLEBAR: Scott Syncros Creston 1.5 Compact, 31.8
- FRONT BRAKE: 160mm SM-RT800 CL Rotor
- REAR BRAKE: 160mm SM-RT800 CL Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BR-R8070 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8050, electronic shift system
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8050, 22-speed electronic
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-6800 carbon
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros RR2.0 Disc, 28 holes
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros RR2.0 Disc, 28 holes
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x28, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Fold, 700x28, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros FOIL Aero Carbon
- WEIGHT: 8.25kg (approximately)
PRODUCT REF: 265337
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.