Built to be stronger, lighter, stiffer and faster - the Scott Addict RC Pro Road Bike 2018 is the bike of choice for Team Orica Scott when the finish line looms somewhere shrowded in mist. Weighing 6.3 kilos only, this peak performance road bike targets the rider looking to go uphill in best ever times, and to race with real urgency and complete commitment. Equipped with a full Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 groupset and benefitting from Scott's most elite carbon fibre construction, this bike is simply destined for that rider challenging for polka dots on every ride.
Scott Addict RC Pro Road Bike 2018
Scott Addict RC Pro Road Bike 2018
When Team Orica Scott look to ride up the toughest climbs, they go straight to their lightweight steed of choice - the Scott Addict RC Pro Road Bike 2018. Boasting Scott's top quality carbon fibre composition, you can make your way up the climb with ruthless efficiency and a striking low net weight. With top quality componentry assuring you of a responsive and dialled in ride, this bike hits all the high notes and does exactly what any pedigree lightweight bike should - it rises to the top.
With an HMX carbon fibre offering you a supremely light and superbly stiff carbon fibre, you can be sure that this bike transfers all your power rather than absorbing it. With the HMX fibres improving on stiffness levels by around 20% over Scott's HMF version, this bike is ideal for turns of pace. Taking every possible opportunity to reduce weight, this bike uses an additional NET or naked external tubing principle, meaning that the external paint surface commonly added to most tubes is removed, leading to a crucial saving. Weighing just 6.3 kilos when fully built, this bike delivers the critical edge in any hill climb, making sure that you make a good showing on the road.
A component specification that reads like a dream, the Addict RC Pro road bike makes use of a full Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 groupset, meaning that you can take pleasure in the most accurate, refined, and developed electronic shifting platform on your ride. With actuation programmed to the millimetre, and gears changing smoothly even under load, this set of componentry is sure to improve the feel of your ride. Offering an 11-30 tooth cassette for sensible and high paced gearing, this bike is dialled in for real top quality, pro-level performance out on the road.
Finished with Dura-Ace wheels and a full carbon seatpost, handlebar and stem arrangement, this bike shows its pedigree from start to finish and is sure to offer you the premium ride experience that is to set your personal bests to tumble.
- Electronic shifting courtesy of Shimano's Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 groupset
- Team Orica Scott's Lightweight bike of choice for tackling mountain finishes
- 6.3 kilo built weight
- Robust and supremely fast Dura-Ace 9100 wheelset for premium rolling
- Scott Addict HMX carbon fibre construction with NET naked external tubeset weight reduction offers 20% improved stiffness over standard HMF carbon fibre
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict HMX / IMP Carbon technology, Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMX, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon steerer, Integrated Carbon Dropout
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston SL Compact, Carbon 31.8mm
- HEADSET: Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Syncros RR1.5, 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100, Super SLR Dual pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100, Super SLR Dual pivot
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9150, electronic Di2 shift system
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9150, 22-speed Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Di2 ST-R9150 Disc, Electronic Shift 22-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100, 11-30
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG901-11
- CHAINSET: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100, Hollowtech II 53x39 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB92-41B
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano Dura Ace WH-R9100 Carbon / Alloy 16
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano Dura Ace WH-R9100 Carbon / Alloy 20
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700x25mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700x25mm
- SADDLE: Syncros RR1.0 Carbon
- SEATPOST: Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
PRODUCT REF: 265344
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.