The Scott Addict RC Di2 Road Bike 2017 is race pedigree to the very core. A featured team bike with a number of UCI WorldTour pro-teams, its carbon construction offers direct transmission of power through its super strong carbon frameset. Committing this power to the asphalt through full Dura Ace componentry and wheels, this bike weighs just 6.48 kilos, making it a racer for that long ramping road.
Scott Addict RC Di2 Road Bike 2017
Scott Addict RC Di2 Road Bike 2017
A team issue road bike with a full pro-level specification, the Scott Addict RC Di2 Road Bike 2017 is an option that leaves you no doubt with your intentions on the road. With its aggressive racing geometry and a technical specification list that sees this bike come in not only at a light weight but with a seamless and supremely efficient construction, this was the first choice for Team Orica-GreenEDGE and IAM Cycling as they put their mettle to the test.
Providing the rider with a super competitive carbon frame that weighs, in conjunction with it's pairing carbon fork, 1090 grams in all, this frame uses Scott's HMX technology to provide supreme rigidity and stiffness, allowing full power to be transmitted through the drivetrain with the absolute minimum of loss, meaning that you have a stiff, reliable road frameset as a basis for your ride.
An oversized bottom bracket providing rigidity at the most critical juncture in determining your power, this frame is designed to deal with high torsional forces. A tapered head tube ensures enhanced front end strength, allowing your ride to take you exactly where you point it.
Building on this excellent core is the equally premium drivetrain. Decked out in full Shimano Dura-Ace from the very latest release, this bike is entirely up to date and offers perhaps the best shifting available on the market. Seamless, electronic transmission, this 9150 Di2 11-speed groupset is designed to work effortlessly, providing you with all the gearing you need to conquer and exceed your personal bests.
Finished with Dura-Ace R9100 wheels, equipped with Grand Prix 4000 S II tyres, the Addict comes with a carbon seatpost, saddle and handlebar. This bike weighs in at just 6.48 kilos when fully built, making this the road bike for that uphill section, or alpine climb.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- Scott's highest quality HMX carbon fibre frameset
- Equipped with Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2 shifting
- A team level road bike that's taking pro riders the distance this season
- Direct transmission and slick feel
- 6.48 kilo net weight
- FRAME: Scott Addict HMX / IMP Carbon technology, road race geometry with replaceable dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMX 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered Carbon steerer, carbon dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros Integrated headset
- STEM: Scott Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS: Scott Syncros RR1.0 Carbon, Anatomic 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100, Super SLR Dual pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100, Super SLR Dual pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100, Super SLR Dual pivot
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9150
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9150
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Di2 ST-R9150, Electronic Shift 11-Speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100, 11-28t
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG901-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Hollowtech II 52x36t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-R9100-PB
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano Dura Ace WH-R9100, 16 holes
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano Dura Ace WH-R9100, 20 holes
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700 x 25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700 x 25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR1.0 Carbon
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
PRODUCT REF: 17ADDICTRCDI2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Scott Addict RC Di2 Road Bike 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.