The pick of the crop, the Scott Addict Premium Disc Di2 Road Bike 2017 is a top of the range, fully specced disc road bike that offers the rider full Dura-Ace componentry with electronic shifting alongside Scott's lightest, stiffest, and most compliant race frame, allowing for a fast paced, race pedigree machine, and ultimately, a seamless riding experience.
Scott Addict Premium Disc Di2 Road Bike 2017
Scott Addict Premium Disc Di2 Road Bike 2017
Sitting at the very peak of this American manufacturer's range, the Scott Addict Premium Disc Di2 Road Bike 2017 is a high-class, exquisite road racing machine, offering a connected, driven feel alongside the very latest in componentry. Boasting disc brakes and as the headline bike of Scott's lightweight range, the Addict Premium Disc is a real pedigree racer.
Dressed in supreme performing componentry that befits only the very finest racing bikes, this Scott carbon frameset is fitted out with full Dura-Ace 9150 componentry and is Di2 equipped, meaning that your gear changing experience is both seamless and highly accurate. Calibrated exactly, you need never fear inaccurate shifting, and dropping a chain at the foot of the climb will soon be a distant memory.
Featuring a carbon seat post, handlebar in tandem with a full Scott Addict HMF carbon frame and fork, this frame certainly hits the mark of a performance hill climbing. Weighing in at just over seven kilos in total weight, this disc-equipped bike rolls on Scott's Syncros RP1.0 Disc wheels, and comes fitted with Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II 700 x 28c clincher tyres as standard.
With Scott's in-house HMF carbon offering a 20% stiffness improvement and an oversized bottom bracket further reinforcing a critical area on the bike, you can be sure that this is one planted road machine that will offer you the performance to power onwards on that raceday.
- Lightweight, high-performance frame thanks to Scott's HMF Carbon layup which utilises the strength of carbon with its incredibly comfortable ride quality
- Shimano BR-R9170 hydraulic disc brakes provide confidence inspiring, predictable braking in both wet and dry conditions
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9150 is the epitome of fast, reliable shifting thanks to its high-quality construction that ensures you're always in the correct gear
- Scott Syncros RP1.0 Disc brake wheelset stays rigid and durable for efficient sprints and high-speed, long distance rides
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict HMF carbon, IMP Carbon technology, road race geometry, with replaceable dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMX Flatmount Disc, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered Carbon steerer, carbon dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros Integrated headset
- STEM: Scott Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS: Scott Syncros RR1.0 Carbon, Anatomic 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R9170 Hyd Disc, 160/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT900 CL Rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R9170 Hyd Disc, 160/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT900 CL Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano BR-R9170 Hyd Disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9150
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9150
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Di2 ST-R9150 Disc, Electronic Shift 22 Speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura Ace CS-R9100, 11-28
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace CN-HG901-11
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Hollowtech II 52x36 T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-R9100-PB
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP1.0 Disc, 24 holes
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP1.0 Disc, 24 holes
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700 x 28c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II, 700 x 28c, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR1.0 Carbon
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
PRODUCT REF: 17ADDICTPREMIUMDISCDI2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.