When you’re looking for a lightweight, rigid and comfortable bike that can handle everything from explosive race days to day-long granfondos, there’s no better bike than the Scott Addict 30 Disc Road Bike 2017. Using a dependable frame that continues to perform, the Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes increase confidence on the descents, all whilst a wide range of gearing ensures spinning up the climbs is easier than ever.
Scott Addict 30 Disc Road Bike 2017
Scott Addict 30 Disc Road Bike 2017
The Scott Addict range is known as Scott’s ‘high-performance’, full-tilt road racing range that bridges the gap between comfort and high-speeds, ensuring that when you head out for a full day of riding, you break PB’s and come back wanting more. The Scott Addict 30 Disc Road Bike 2017 pays testament to this statement with a lightweight, rigid frame that promotes explosive acceleration and next level control.
The frame is lightweight, rigid and incredibly durable, meaning you can ride at full-tilt without any worry on the longevity, and the Road Race geometry puts you in the perfect position to exert maximum wattage and power through the peloton. Scott’s Addict HMF Flatmount Disc fork furthers this performance, staying rigid when you need to explode towards the line or spin up that never ending climb. Thanks to its low weight, the Addict’s handling is also increased, allowing for snappy, in-tuned control at higher speeds.
Working alongside a lightweight frame and fork, Scott have sunk their confidence into Shimano with RS505 hydraulic discs and Shimano 105 5800 gearing, allowing you to spin up climbs in comfort and ensure you come to a stop at the bottom. The RS505 hydraulic discs allows for confident descending, cornering and ensures later braking than ever thanks to its reliable stopping power. Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed gives a wide range of gearing so you can surge along the flats and shift without fear of missing the correct gear.
Scott Syncros Road Disc wheels enhance efficiency, too, staying rigid and lightweight when you’re sprinting out the saddle and sitting back to spin up the climbs. Continental Grand Sport Race 700x28c, clincher tyres further this comfort, soaking up vibrations without affecting puncture resistance.
- IMP Carbon technology ensures the frame is lightweight and strong enough to withstand everything from explosive sprints to sitting back and churning up gruesome climbs
- High-performance design gives you a solid base to sprint to the head of the pack
- Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brakes remain predictable in all-weather, allowing you to brake later and in greater control
- Scott Syncros Road Disc wheelset remains rigid and capable through a wide range of situations
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict Disc HMF / IMP Carbon technology. Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMF Flatmount Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered Carbon steerer Carbon Dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS: Scott Syncros RR2.0 Anatomic 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS505 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS505 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS505 Disc Dual control, 22-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800 22-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS505 Disc Dual control, 22-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28t
- CHAIN: Shimano 105 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105 5800, compact HyperDrive 52x36t, 11-speed
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros Road Disc 28h, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros Road Disc 28h, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Folding, 700 x 28c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Folding, 700 x 28c, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros RR1.2 27.2/350mm
PRODUCT REF: 17ADDICT30DISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.