The Scott Addict 20 Disc Road Bike 2017 integrates powerful, reliable disc brakes with a lightweight, strong and rigid frame to ensure you power past the opposition when heading for the top step of the podium. Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc wheels further enhance efficiency, staying solid whether you’re laying down the power or sitting back and spinning up climbs.
Scott Addict 20 Disc Road Bike 2017
Scott Addict 20 Disc Road Bike 2017
Using Scott’s renowned IMP Carbon technology that bridges the gap between comfort and performance, the Scott Addict 20 Disc Road Bike 2017 has been designed to take you to the top of the podium, but that’s not to say it skimps on any of the comfort you yearn for when heading out for a long day in the saddle.
The frame is lightweight, rigid and incredibly durable, meaning you can ride at full-tilt without any worry on the longevity, and the Road Race geometry puts you in the perfect position to exert maximum wattage and power through the peloton. Scott’s Addict HMF Flatmount Disc fork furthers this performance, staying rigid when you need to explode towards the line or spin up that never ending climb. Thanks to its low weight, the Addict’s handling is also increased, allowing for snappy, in-tuned control at higher speeds.
For such a high-end frame and fork, you need a range of components to compliment them, and that’s what the Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc brakes and Scott Syncros RP2.0 wheels do. The hydraulic disc brakes add a new level of reliability and predictability on the descents, all whilst the Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc wheelset works alongside them to enhance grip and efficiency.
The Shimano 105 5800 cassette with an 11-28t ratio allows for climbing like never before, perfect for the Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 11-speed rear derailleur that shifts effortlessly, smoothly and above all, reliably.
Continental Grand Sport Race 700x28c, clincher tyres finish off the Addict 20 Disc Road Bike perfectly, furthering grip and comfort over rougher surfaces.
- IMP Carbon technology ensures the frame is lightweight and strong enough to withstand everything from explosive sprints to sitting back and churning up gruesome climbs
- High-performance design gives you a solid base to sprint to the head of the pack
- Shimano BR-RS805 hydraulic disc brakes remain predictable in all-weather, allowing you to brake later and in greater control
- Scott Syncros RP2.0 disc wheelset remains rigid and capable through a wide range of situations
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict Disc HMF / IMP Carbon technology. Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMF Flatmount Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered Carbon steerer Carbon Dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS: Scott Syncros RR2.0 Anatomic 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS805 Hydraulic Disc 160/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT99 CL Rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS805 Hydraulic Disc 160/F and 160/Rmm SM-RT99 CL Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano ST-RS685 DiscDual control 22-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9100
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9100 22-Speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano ST-RS685 DiscDual control 22-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-28t
- CHAIN: Shimano 105 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 6800 Hollowtech II 52x36t
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc 28 spokes, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc 28 spokes, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Folding, 700 x 28c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Folding, 700 x 28c, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros Carbon FL1.0 27.2/350mm
PRODUCT REF: 17ADDICT20DISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.