Keep powering around the course on race day with the Scott Addict 20 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2017. Constructed with Scott’s renowned IMP Carbon technology, the frame is lightweight but durable enough to be thrashed on a Sunday, but also ridden to work on on a Monday. Shimano 105 5800 components increase performance, whilst Scott Syncros wheels remain rigid and stiff for the ultimate in efficiency.
Scott Addict 20 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2017
Scott Addict 20 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2017
When you’re anxiously waiting on that cold, wet and windy start line on a Sunday morning, you need to have the utmost confidence in your bike, and with the Scott Addict 20 Disc Cyclocross Bike 2017, you’ll never have to worry again. The frame is lightweight, durable and can handle anything you throw at it thanks to Scott’s renowned IMP Carbon technology, and the wide range of high-performance components will see you at the top of the cyclocross podium in next to no time.
The CX Race geometry is specifically developed for the cyclocross course, with more aggressive characteristics that enhance the already responsive handling but also allows you to jump off and sling the frame over your shoulder when the gradient starts to ramp up.
Scott have instilled their confidence in Shimano for their groupset, and for good reason. Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes are a staple in the cyclocross world, providing predictable, controlled braking in even the worst of conditions, so you can head into that tight switchback or wooded section with optimum comfort.
Shimano’s 105 5800, 11-speed gearing system pays testament to the lightweight frame and fork, offering split second shifting and enough durability to keep performing when you’re knee deep in mud. The 11-32t cassette gives an extra level of spin when your bike gets clogged up with mud, or that never ending hill starts to get incredibly slippery, too.
Scott’s Syncros RP2.0 Disc 28h wheels are the piste du resistance, remaining stable and rigid when you’re churning around the course. The Continental Cyclocross xKing 700x25c tyres work alongside these wheels to enhance grip, but thanks to their hardened side walls, also enhance puncture resistance.
- Lightweight, strong and durable HMF Disc frame ensures you’re efficient and racing around the course at higher speeds than ever before
- Scott Syncros wheels remain rigid and ready to perform in every situation
- Shimano 105 5800 gearing gives a wide enough range to surge along the flats and spin up steeper gradients
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes offer predictable, reliable braking to see you safely around in wet weather
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict CX HMF Disc / IMP Carbon technology / CX Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMF Disc 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered Carbon steerer Alloy Dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Integrated Cartridge
- STEM: Scott Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS: Scott Syncros RR2.0 Anatomic 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano RS505 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano RS505 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS505 Disc Dual control, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano RS505 Disc Dual control, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800, 11-32t
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG600
- CRANKSET: Shimano RS500 Hyperdrive 36x46t
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc 28h
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP2.0 Disc 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Cyclocross xKing wire 700x25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Cyclocross xKing wire 700x25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros FL2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros RR1.2 27.2/350mm
PRODUCT REF: 17ADDICTCX20DISC
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.