When you’re in the market for a high-performance, lightweight and race ready road bike, look no further than the Scott Addict 10 Road Bike 2017. Sublimely laced with high-end components such as a Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 groupset and Syncros RP1.5 wheels, you can sprint, spin and power your way to the top of the podium.
Scott Addict 10 Road Bike 2017
Scott Addict 10 Road Bike 2017
Using Scott’s renowned IMP carbon technology that blends comfort, rigidity and a lightweight nature, the Scott Addict 10 Road Bike 2017 is perfect for everything for heading out onto the open road and laying down your power. With a road race geometry that provides a wide range of positions, you’ll be sure to ride in comfort and style that’ll push you all the way to the top of the podium.
The Scott Addict HMF front fork furthers the pursuit for strength and explosive power, whilst staying lightweight enough to enable efficient climbing. Sitting within Scott’s ‘high-performance road’ category, you know you’ll get every ounce of speed out of the Addict.
The components selected beautifully compliment the high-performance frame and fork, such as a Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 brakeset, enhancing reliability and stopping power in every situation, and a Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 chainset which allows for smooth, efficient and predictable shifting.
The Dura-Ace R9100 rear derailleur pushes up and down the Ultegra CS-6800 cassette almost instantaneously, and the 11-28 ratio ensures you can attack the climbs or power along the flats whilst selecting the correct gear for your endeavour.
Scott have instilled confidence in their brand with a Scott Syncros RP1.5 wheelset and Continental Grand Sport Race 700 x 25 clinchers, which work together to allow for optimum grip and explosive acceleration. With 20 spokes on the front and 24 on the rear, you’ll be sprinting out of the saddle with greater speed and efficiency than ever before.
- IMP Carbon technology ensures the frame is lightweight and strong enough to withstand everything from explosive sprints to sitting back and churning up gruesome climbs
- High-performance design gives you a solid base to sprint to the head of the pack
- Dura-Ace R9100 groupset allows for split-second gear shifts and predictable braking
- Scott Syncros RP1.5 wheelset remains rigid and capable through a wide range of situations
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Addict HMF / IMP Carbon technology. Road Race geometry / Replaceable Dropout
- FORK: Scott Addict HMF 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Carbon steerer. Integrated Carbon Dropout
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros Integrated
- STEM: Scott Syncros RR2.0 1 1/8" / four Bolt 31.8mm
- HANDLEBARS: Scott Syncros RR2.0 Anatomic 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100 Super SLR Dual pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100 Super SLR Dual pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9100 Dual control 22 Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9100
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-R9100 22-Speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-R9100 Super SLR Dual pivot
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 11-28t
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace FC-R9100 Hollowtech II 52x36t
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP1.5 20 spokes, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Scott Syncros RP1.5 24 spokes, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Folding, 700 x 25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race Folding, 700 x 25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Scott Syncros RR2.0
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros Carbon FL1.0 27.2/350mm
PRODUCT REF: 17ADDICT10
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.