SRAM RED eTap HRD Flat Mount Wireless Groupset
The SRAM RED eTap HRD Flat Mount Groupset is the missing piece in the wireless-shifting puzzle, providing the same clean looks, easy setup and impressive shifting performance as other eTap groupsets, but with hydraulic shifting for greater reliability and durability in the wet.
Hydraulic disc brakes offer a sublime blend of powerful braking, reliability and durability in a wide range of conditions. If you’re looking to ride throughout the seasons and in wet conditions, then HRD Flat Mount is the perfect choice.
The HRD calipers use a vast array of technologies to reduce the buildup of heat when you’re battling with technical descents. Using a large pad pocket, the brake caliper draws in greater airflow over the brake pads and rotors, whilst a stainless steel heat shield blocks heat from the caliper transferring into the fluid.
With well over 500,000 miles of testing, including multiple Grand Tours, the eTap is ready for the road. The system connects via SRAM proprietary AIREA wireless protocol. This system uses incredibly secure 128-bit encryption, similar to the one used by cash point machines, so security is not an issue.
The rear derailleur allows for shifting up or down the rear cassette to happen instantly. Unbelievably easy to set up, the mechanical properties such as the carbon pulley cage, ceramic pulley bearing and high polish alloy blend perfectly with the proprietary electronic system. At just 215 grams, without the battery, this derailleur still maintains a very slim profile and the medium cage fits a 28-tooth maximum sprocket cassette.
The front derailleur continues the lightweight theme at just 163 grams without the battery. Working seamlessly with the wireless protocol, this derailleur utilises SRAM's cutting-edge YAW technology that makes automatic adjustments throughout the gear range without the need for a rider's input.
A few changes have been made for the HRD Flat Mount in comparison to standard eTap, though, such as the rejuvenated, ergonomically shaped hoods. The new shape is shorter, less square-edged and slightly narrower, making it easier to wrap up to three fingers around the hoods.
SRAM's eTap system is compatible with all SRAM 22 cranksets, chains, chainrings, brakes and cassettes and the IP67 standard means it is both dust and water-tight when submerged to a depth of 1 metre for 30 minutes.
- Flat mount disc brake calipers (front and back)
- Rear derailleur and battery
- Front derailleur and battery
- Charger and cord
- USB firmware update stick
- Quick start guide
•••Please note:*** This groupset is shipped including a short cage rear mech that allows up to a 28 tooth cassette.
- New HydroHC™ brake platform offers more control than any other road brake on the market
- Compatible only with SRAM RED® eTap® derailleurs
- SRAM Road 11-speed crankset, chain, and cassette compatible
- Flat mount caliper
- Improved ergonomics including a smaller diameter hood for more finger wrap
- Contact Point Adjustment™ lets you custom tune when your brakes engage—a first for HRD
- An independent Reach Adjust makes it easy to adjust your brake lever position for maximum one-finger control
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for quick, hassle-free bleeds
- Class-leading heat management technologies—heat shield, insulated aluminium pistons, and a wider pad pocket—help HydroHC™ improve on HydroR™’s already impressive heat management capabilities
- Responsive lever feel for better control, featuring a light lever stroke with distinct contact point and snappy return
- SRAM eTap® shift logic for intuitive and reliable shifting
- Wireless connection via AIREA™ network for fast and clean installation
- Speed: 11 speed
- Compatibility: SRAM RED® eTap®
- Recommended group: SRAM RED® eTap®
- Technology highlights: eTap, AIREA, ReachAdjust, Contact Point Adjustment, Bleeding Edge, Stealth-a-majig
- Finish: Black
- Material: Brake lever is carbon, shift lever is plastic
PRODUCT REF: SMER8164002
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.