The pinnacle of technology, and using a reliable, lightweight frame, the Pinarello Dogma F10 Dura-Ace R9100 Road Bike 2017 is ready to perform on every stage. The Torayca T1100 1K carbon layup is renowned for its lively, responsive ride, whilst the Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 allows for quick, precise shifting.
Pinarello Dogma F10 Dura Ace R9100 Road Bike 2017
Pinarello Dogma F10 Dura-Ace R9100 Road Bike 2017
Everything about this bike has been designed to deliver optimum power transfer, efficiency and comfort, and thanks to its range of high-quality components, a supremely lightweight frame constructed from Torayca T1100 1K carbon and the technology and precision that pushed Team Sky to multiple Tour de France wins, the Pinarello Dogma F10 Dura-Ace R9100 Road Bike 2017 truly is a thing of beauty.
The carbon fibre used in the Pinarello Dogma F10 hasn’t changed from the F8, but subtle, incremental upgrades are immediately obvious as soon as you sit on the saddle. 120g lighter than its predecessor, the Torayca T1100 1K carbon layup is renowned for its use in the aviation industry for its durability and strength - perfect for this bike, and you can be sure it's going to stay stiff and efficient throughout every phase of your ride.
The concave downtube design remains the same as the F8, alongside its 3:1 tube shape that shields bottles, cages and the Di2 junction box from the wind - hence why it’s 47% more aerodynamic than the F8.
Its Onda F10 fork is manufactured using the same carbon fibre layup as the frame, providing immense strength and rigidity for you to lay down sprinting power and ride away more efficiently. It also features a front fork flap that offers a small, yet welcome advantage in the headwind by stopping any excess drag around the dropouts.
Having a supremely advanced frame needs components to boot, and that’s exactly what Pinarello boast with the F10 Dura-Ace R9100. Sleek, fast-shifting and incredibly reliable, a Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 groupset ensures you’re in the correct gear at every stage of your ride, whilst the R9100 cassette offers a wide range of spin for climbing those never ending mountains.
A broader Hollowtech II arm and a reinforced outer chainring is key to the unique, asymmetrical four-arm spider construction, allowing the cranks to set new standards of stiffness and lightweight efficiency.
A Fulcrum Racing Zero clincher wheelset beautifully compliments the Dogma F10, ensuring that whenever you put the power down, there’s no loss of energy through flex. It also twins sublimely with the R9100 brakeset, allowing for predictable, reliable braking on technical descents. The Vittoria Corsa G+ Isotech clincher tyres further increases confidence on the bike, providing grip when you need it most.
- Torayca T1100 1L Carbon Asymmetric frame is incredibly lightweight, stable and provides a beautifully comfortable ride for day-long enjoyment
- Onda F10 fork is technologically advanced, soaking up vibrations and cuts through the air thanks to its new wind flap
- Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 groupset is the pinnacle of mechanical shifting, allowing you to shift up or down in a split second
- Fulcrum Racing Zero, clincher wheelset with Vittoria Corsa G+ clincher tyres enhance confidence in every aspect, allowing for more responsive handling and incredible grip when needed
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Pinarello Dogma F10, Torayca T1100 1K Carbon Asymmetric (Pinarello Standard geometry)
- FORK: Pinarello Onda F10 T1100 1K Carbon Asymmetric
- HEADSET: Pinarello 1" 1/8 to 1" 1/2 Tapered Integrated
- STEM: Most Aero 3k
- HANDLEBARS: Most Aero 3k
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace R9100 Dual Pivot
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace R9100 Dual Pivot
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace R9100
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace R9100
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace R9100
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace R9100
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura Ace R9100
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura Ace R9100
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura Ace R9100
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing Zero, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing Zero, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Corsa G+ Isotech, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Corsa G+ Isotech, clincher
- SADDLE: Most 8 Carbon
- SEATPOST: Pinarello Dogma F10 specific
PRODUCT REF: DOGMA-F10-MECHANICAL
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.