Parlee Z-Zero Custom Build Road Bike Size ML
The Parlee carbon Z-Zero frame uses Parlees tube joining process of fusing tubes into a monolithic structure. This precise process results in almost unheard of levels of strength and a unified structure with very little redundant material. Shaped, bladder-moulded tubing in a variety of designs tunes the bike to a riders needs and the tubing is handmade in Massachusetts. Around 10 - 15% lighter than Parlee's already lightweight Z1 tube set, this process also leads to improved torsional performance.
Metal in the Z-Zero is reduced to less than 20 grams with the addition of compression moulded carbon dropouts and head tube and bottom bracket bearing races. This reduction in metal results in weight savings and increased durability. Although tapered head and steerer tubes are nothing new, Parlee have taken it a step further and use a smaller, 32mm standard over the typical 38mm standard which research has proven to be ideal balance for a road bike, offering increased strength, safety and performance.
This ex-display bike comes in a size ML and has been built up with Shimano's top of the range Dura-Ace Di2 groupset. This pro-level componentry is light and ergonomic, braking is powerful and shifting is seamless, precise and reliable. ENVE SES 3.4 clincher wheels are built for performance, providing stability, versatility and speed. A great, all-round wheel, the light weight and shallow rim will help you spin up those mountains faster and perform well in all weather conditions.
- The Z-Zero includes all the modern performance features of a cutting-edge race bike
- Parlee's tube joining process: Pioneered on the Z1, our exclusive molding process is the technical benchmark for fusing carbon fiber tubes into a monolithic structure
- Pro-level Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 componentry for seamless and precise shifting and powerful braking
Please note: this is an ex-display, built bike. It has been displayed in our Hampton Wick store but is in very good condition.
- FRAME: Parlee carbon Z-Zero, compact, sloping road geometry
- FORK: PARLEE Road Carbon, tapered steerer, integrated crown race, QR, 280g
- HEADSET: Integrated Cane Creek, IS41 upper, IS47 lower
- STEM: ENVE carbon road stem (110mm)
- HANDLEBARS: ENVE compact road handlebar (42cm width)
- HANDLEBAR TAPE: Fizik Performance 3mm Tacky Bar Tape black
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 Front Derailleur
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 Rear Derailleur 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9070 STi Levers (without cables)
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-speed cassette, 11-25
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Chainset 50/34, 172.5mm crank length
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-speed chain
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: ENVE SES 3.4 clincher front wheel Chris King R45 hub
- REAR WHEEL: ENVE SES 3.4 clincher rear wheel (Chris King R45 hub/Shimano freehub)
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Corsa G Isotech foldable clincher tyre anthracite/black, 700x23c
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Corsa G Isotech foldable clincher tyre anthracite/black, 700x23c
- SADDLE: Selle Italia SLR Flow Saddle 2013 Black
- SEATPOST: ENVE 25mm layback seatpost, 31.6mm x 400mm
PRODUCT REF: CUSTOM-ZZERO-DA9000DI2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.