Ride into the distance with the Parlee Chebacco Shimano XT Custom ML CX/Adventure Road Bike. Designed with a slacker geometry, this incredible bike offers a more comfort-orientated position, and the carbon fibre layup offers greater efficiency for a sublime blend of performance and all-day riding.
Parlee Chebacco Shimano XT Custom ML CX/Adventure Road Bike
Parlee Chebacco Shimano XT Custom ML CX/Adventure Road Bike
Spec’d with the highest quality components, and using Parlee’s renowned carbon fibre layup, the Parlee Chebacco Shimano XT Custom ML CX/Adventure Road Bike is ready to perform on every stage. Designed to conquer the great outdoors, this bike uses a stable, confidence inspired geometry with a slacker head tube angle to enhance handling on rougher terrain, ensuring that when you’re hitting higher speeds on gravel and mud, you’ll have everything in check.
The frame uses a lightweight, rigid and durable carbon that keeps the frame weight low, whilst offering the strength to lay down power up hills and hit off-road, technical descents with the utmost of confidence. Chebacco’s fork follows suit, using the same strength and vibration absorbing comfort to keep you riding throughout the day without any difficulty.
Shimano Deore XT disc brakes with 160mm centrelock rotors provide consistent power and reliable braking for those sticky situations, but also offers predictability in a wide range of conditions. Deore’s shifting follows suit, ensuring that when you need to power up a hill, or just sit back and spin, you can, with an 11-42T cassette that shifts in a split second. The electronic gearing has been completely weatherproofed, too, allowing you to ride through torrential rain without worry.
Mavic Kysrium Pro Disc All-Road front and rear wheels with Panaracer Gravel King SK 40mm tyres are known for their reliability, incredible grip and immense puncture protection. When you’re heading out for a days trail riding, gravel racing or cyclocross, you’ll notice just how much grip you have in the sloppiest of conditions.
- Lightweight, strong and durable frame that provides stable riding all day-long, ensuring you’ll keep coming back for more, even when your legs start to get tired
- Shimano Deore XT Di2 gearing allows for lightning quick, reliable shifting, meaning that when you’re riding up steep, technical climbs, you’ll be in the right gear
- Shimano Deore XT disc brakes are reliable and predictable in every situation
- Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc All-Road wheelset with Panaracer Gravel King SK 40mm tyres are the ideal combination, allowing you to sprint out the saddle or spin up climbs without any loss of energy
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Chebacco Disc Frameset Gulf Race
- FORK: Chebacco Disc Fork, disc
- HEADSET: Parlee headset
- STEM: ENVE Road Stem
- HANDLEBAR: ENVE Traditional Road Handlebar
- TAPE: Lizard Skin DSP Bar Tape 3.2mm Black
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Deore Ice Tec, 160mm centerlock rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Deore Ice Tec, 160mm centerlock rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Deore XT Di2 ErgoLevers
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore XT
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore XT Di2, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Deore XT Di2 ErgoLevers
- CASSETTE: Shimano Deore XT 11-speed cassette, 11-42T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Deore XT 170mm
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc All-Road, centre-lock clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc All-Road, centre-lock clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Panaracer Gravel King SK 40mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Panaracer Gravel King SK 40mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Fizik Serano
- SEATPOST: ENVE Inline seatpost
PRODUCT REF: CHEBACCO-XT-CUSTOM
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.