The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc All Road Centre lock Clincher Wheelset 2017 allows you to break the boundaries of traditional road riding. Whether it's packed dirt or gravel that takes your fancy, the combination of a stiff and strong Maxtal alloy tubeless-ready rim with Zicral spokes makes this a light and strong option for the all-road rider.
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc All Road Centre Lock Clincher Wheelset 2017
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc All Road Centre lock Clincher Wheelset 2017
Go beyond the smooth tarmac with the Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc All Road Centre lock Clincher Wheelset 2017. Whether it's dirt or gravel that draws your eye, this all-road wheelset is ready to conquer it all thanks to its light and strong construction, centre lock disc brake compatibility and tubeless ready rims. This wheelset can be converted to a tubeless setup thanks to its expansive internal rim diameter.
Whether you are converting to a tubeless setup or running the wheels as standard clinchers with inner tubes, this wheelset's expansive 19mm internal diameter increases air volume. This increase in air volume helps to boost comfort and control, with a greater level of traction whilst cornering. Stiffness and the reduction of brake rub are maintained by the 12mm thru-axles on the front and rear.
Lightweight, stiff and strong Zicral straight pull spokes join into aluminium hubs at both the front and the rear with a strong 24 spoke count on both the front and the rear wheel. This spoke construction and layout help to improve lateral and torsional rigidity while also reducing centrifugal weight.
The Instant Drive 360 freewheel is 9/10/11-speed compatible and is ready for use with SRAM or Shimano cassettes. Campagnolo cassettes can be used with the freewheel adapter (sold separately). The Instant Drive 360 freewheel engages at 9˚ increments, which reduces the amount of power you waste pushing the pedal before the freewheel is engaged.
Mavic has chosen to use their 30mm wide Yksion Elite Allroad Clincher Tyres to truly enhance this wheelset's all road credentials. These 30mm tyres feature a supple 120 TPI casing that helps to decrease rolling resistance while also boosting traction and grip. A bead-to-bead polyamide breaker on the front and rear increases puncture resistance while still keeping the tyres' weight down to 330g.
Mavic's ISM 4D rim technology reduces the wheelset's weight and inertia without compromising durability with an internal spoke milling across four dimensions. This technology reduces weight while also creating a smooth rim profile that helps to reduce drag. The rim's asymmetrical design offsets the strain and force of disc braking while also balancing the wheel for an elevated level of control.
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Front 12 mm adapters
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- 2x rim tape
- Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad Clincher Tyres 30mm
- 2x Mavic Butyl inner tube 48mm Presta
PLEASE NOTE: The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc All Road Centre lock Clincher Wheelset 2017 comes with 12mm thru-axle adapters on the front and rear but is convertible to quick release skewers with an adapter that is available separately. Click HERE to view Mavic axle adapters.
- Tyre casing: 120 TPI
- Front and rear tyre tread: Single compound
- Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad Clincher Tyres
- Dimension: 30-622 (700x30c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Usage: Road/adventure/cyclocross
- For greater longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels does not exceed 120kg, bike included
- Disc standard: Centre Lock
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies (available separately)
- Front axle: Convertible from 12mm thru axle to quick release or 15mm thru axle with optional adapters (available separately)
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters (available separately)
- Rim weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Depth: 26mm, asymmetrical
- ETRTO size: 622x19C
- Rim material: Maxtal
- Rim joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Tyre: Clincher
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Internal rim width: 19 mm
- Spoke material: Zicral
- Spoke count: 24 front and rear
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Spoke lacing: Front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Spoke shape: Straight pull, bladed
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Rear: Convertible to 12mm through axle (135 and 142)
- Front: Quick release, 12 and 15mm through axle compatible
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Front and rear bodies: Aluminium
- Weight: Pair - 1620g, front - 770g, rear - 850g
PRODUCT REF: 17KSYRIUMPRODISCALLROADCLWSET
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using Tracked Post or DHL for fast and reliable deliveries. To see delivery options and delivery times, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return unused and unopened purchased items.
Please note we cannot accept any goods back if the original packaging is opened. For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.
Get Your Price Match
Please fill in some details below to get your price match.
You would like to price match the following item:
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Disc All Road Centre Lock Clincher Wheelset 2017
Where have you seen it cheaper?
Please provide the direct URL to the same item of where you have seen it cheaper.
Please let us know your email address:
We'll verify the price match and send a promo code directly to your email address.