Mavic Ksyrium Elite Disc 6 Bolt Clincher Wheelset 2017
An all-round wheelset, for faster acceleration, climbing and sprinting, the Mavic Ksyrium Elite Disc 6 Bolt Clincher Wheelset 2017 will give you increased confidence and control, being a disc-brake specific build.
Inter Spoke Milling (ISM) 4D is a patented Mavic technology that involves a process to trim the rim wall thickness between the spokes, for reduced weight, whilst retaining durability. Wheels designed for disc brakes require reinforcement, and there are 24 spokes front and rear to allow for the differing forces and optimise the distribution of braking torque.
Spokes are laced to the Instant Drive 360 freewheel system which is lightweight, offering fast engagement for a dynamic and responsive ride. The spokes are constructed from double-butted steel to further keep the weight to a minimum.
A GripLink front tyre is perfect to increase grip in corners, with added puncture protection, and a PowerLink rear tyre reducing rolling resistance for increased power transfer and speed, whilst remaining extremely comfortable.
The hubs can be converted from thru-axle to quick release and this wheelset is compatible with Shimano or SRAM cassettes but can also be converted to Campagnolo or SRAM XD-R. These wheels are suitable for disc brake, 6-bolt specific bikes.
- Front 12 mm adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- Specific disc bolts
- User guide
- Internal width: 17mm
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to quick release with optional adapters
- Front axle: convertible from 12mm thru axle to quick release or 15mm thru axle with
- Spokes: 24 front and rear, steel, straight pull, bladed
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Inter Spoke Milling (ISM) 4D superlight rim
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel system
- Weight (front without tyre): 770g
- Weight (rear without tyre): 900g
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Tyres: Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear), clincher
- Tyre weight (700x25): 210 grams
- Maximum weight (including rider): 120kg
- Includes: Front 12 mm adapters, rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360, multifunction adjustment wrench, specific disc bolts, user guide
PRODUCT REF: 17KSY-ELT-6B
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.