The Mavic CXR Ultimate 60 Tubular Wheelset 2016 holds the key to triathlon, criterium, or stage race success thanks to their 60 millimetre deep rim profile, ultra light and stiff woven 3K carbon fibre rim construction, fast rolling and engaging FTS-L freehub and aerodynamic bladed carbon spokes.
Mavic CXR Ultimate 60 Tubular Wheelset 2016
Mavic CXR Ultimate 60 Tubular Wheelset 2016
The ideal medium to deep section wheelset; Mavic's CXR Ultimate 60 Tubular Wheelset 2016 provides triathlon riders, criterium racers or flat and hilly rouleurs with an ultra-aero 60 millimetres deep dish rim with CX01 blades that unify tyre and rim for minimal wind resistance and maximum rolling speed.
Stiffness is ensured through the 60 millimetres extra wide full carbon rim profile with CXD1 technology that not only enhances the braking surface of the rims, it also ensures stiffness and compliance in the most extreme of conditions and at the highest of speeds.
Inside the rear hub Mavic's Force Transfer System Light reinforces key transmission components for faster and stronger engagement and a balanced spread of the power transfer over the hub's entire body.
Qualité de Roulements Mavic bearings in the front and rear hub have been cartridge sealed with C3 internal clearance and a micro-adjustability system, which allows you or your mechanic to dial in the perfect rolling speed.
A CXR Ultimate Griplink tyre on the front and Powerlink tyre on the rear ensures manoeuvrability and power transfer. Griplink technology on the front allows for the optimal degree of control and responsiveness. This combined with the smooth rolling feel of a tubular system and the anti-puncture compound makes this the ideal front tyre. Powerlink on the rear fully liberates the wheel's ability to transfer power and generate speed.
Mavic know how to make a wheelset look crisp and sleek and thankfully the CXR Ultimate 60 is no exception with looks that match the unbelievable performance.
- BR601 quick releases
- CXR specific carbon brake pads
- Valve extender
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- CXR Ultimate Griplink tyre on the front
- Powerlink tyre on the rear
- Does not include wheel bag
- Rim material: 100% woven 3K carbon fibre
- Rim Height: 60 mm
- Width: 27 mm with CX01 groves
- Drilling: traditional
- Brake track: carbon
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- ETRTO size: 28" tubular
- Recommended tyre size: 23 mm
- Hub front and rear bodies: carbon centre tube and aluminium flanges
- Axle material: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L
- CXR Ultimate GripLink tyre (front) & PowerLink tyre (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Tyre casing: 210 TPI
- Breaker: Nylon
- Dimension: 28"-23
- Specific aero shape for Cosmic CXR rim profile
- To be used with CX01 Blades (CX01 Blades are not compatible with any other tyre)
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 11 bars - 160 PSI
- Tyres: Mavic CXR Ultimate GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear), tubular
- Tyre weight: 230 grams (700 x 23)
- Wheelset weight (without tyres): 1590 grams
- Front wheel weight (without tyre): 710 grams
- Rear wheel weight (without tyre): 880 grams
- Includes: Mavic CXR Ultimate GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear) / BR601 quick releases / multi-function adjustment wrench / CXR specific carbon brake pads / valve extender / user guide
PRODUCT REF: 16CXRULT60
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.