Revolutionise your helmet with the Lazer Accessories Bundle. With a hardy Helmet Pod to keep your helmet safe in transit, the ingenious Cappuccino Lock for securely attaching your helmet to your bike and the Magneto M1 Sunglasses this bundle will allow you to take your helmet to the next level of performance and utility.
Lazer Accessories Bundle With Glasses, Helmet Pod And Helmet Lock
Lazer Accessories Bundle with Glasses, Helmet Pod and Helmet Lock
The Lazer Accessories Bundle has everything any rider would need to truly protect their helmet and revolutionise their ride optics. The Helmet Pod provides a neat padded case that is ideal for transporting your helmet on trips abroad or to and from sportives.
Next up are the Magneto M1 Sunglasses. These glasses do away with fiddly and awkward arms by integrating imbedded magnets into the glasses' temples that attach to magnets on your helmet's straps. This allows the rider to adjust the glasses' height and position with great ease so you can get the perfect fit.
The Magneto system also increases cooling around the temples as the glasses are not blocking airflow like traditional models. By not having traditional arms, these glasses do not interfere with your helmet's retention system or dig uncomfortably into your head while you ride.
On top of this retention system comes Lazer's Interchange System, which allows you to easily switch between lenses depending on the light conditions. The Magneto M1 Sunglasses come complete with three different lenses to suit any light condition. A clear lens is suitable for dark conditions, the tinted brown lens is ideal for low light and the Crystal Flash lens is perfect for bright summery conditions.
The lenses' frame-free design means that your peripheral vision is not blocked. Traditional temples are included and can be attached in seconds for off the bike wear allowing these glasses to be used across a wide range of activities.
Finally onto the incredibly useful Cappuccino Lock. This tiny little piece of kit is perfect for popping in your jersey pocket and pulling out at a cafe stop. The Cappuccino acts to fit into your helmet's buckle to create a secure lock. This makes the Cappuccino ideal for attaching your helmet to your bike while you head into a cafe or shop.
**Please Note: The Cappuccino lock will only work on Lazer helmets with a 'Z' cut into the buckle so please check your helmet is compatible.
For more information on the Cappuccino watch the video below.
- Contains a helmet Pod, SPRE Cappuccino Lock and a pair of Magneto M1 Sunglasses
- Magneto M1 Sunglasses with Crystal Flash Lens: Magnets imbedded in the sunglass temples secure the eyewear to the helmet strap
- No temple pieces to interfere with helmet retention system
- Increased cooling by removal of sunglass temples
- Horizontal/vertical and forward/backward adjustability on the helmet straps allow the user ultimate comfort
- Interchange System allows multiple lenses to be used for varying light conditions
- Crystal Flash lens as well as clear and tinted brown lens included
- Traditional temples can be attached to convert the Magneto to a normal sunglass for off the bike use
- Optional RX adaptor available separately
- As used by the Lotto Soudal team
- Weight: 28 g
- Cappuccino Lock: Weighing in at a tiny 23 grams this isn't a mighty Sold Secure rated U-lock to lug around, just a small accessory to slip in your pocket
- To use slide the male part of your helmet buckle into the lock on one side and connect the female part of your buckle on the other side of the lock
- Twist all the numbers to ensure that it locking from both directions
- The Cappuccino lock will only work on Lazer helmets with a 'Z' cut into the buckle
- Helmet Pod: Lazer branded helmet pod, to help protect your helmet wherever you take it
PRODUCT REF: LAZERACCBUNDLE
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.