Hunt SuperDura Dynamo Disc Wheelset
The Hunt SuperDura Dynamo Disc Wheelset perfectly combines versatility with high performance, providing a light-weight, fast and durable option that excels all year round, no matter the terrain or conditions.
Using Hunt's wide tubeless asymmetric Gravel Disc rims, PSR reinforced triple butted spokes and corrosion resistant brass nipples, strength and durability are clearly at the forefront of the design, making these an ideal choice for unpredictable gravel adventures and daily commuting alike. Pair this with the extra sealed and shielded 32h 4Season Disc rear hub and you truly are guaranteed unrivaled efficiency and reliability through even the worst weather.
Another key feature of this wheelset is the Hunt SuperDura Dynamo front hub that allows you to charge your compatible electrical devices on the move, keeping you riding safely for longer. To ensure maximum reliability and efficiency Hunt partnered with market leading dynamo specialists SON to create a wheelset that utilises all the benefits of a dynamo, whilst eliminating any traditional drawbacks.
The results are impressive, while your light is charging, just 4.6watts of your rolling power is used, and when unplugged a mere half a watt of extra rolling resistance is added. Furthermore, despite the dynamo hub adding 240g, the overall wheelset weight still remains lower than that found on most factory disc bikes.
Hunt has also ensured practicality down to even the smallest of features, using universal spade connectors over dynamo specific options, these are readily available at most hardware stores, greatly reducing hassle should you lose one mid-adventure. All in all, the SuperDura wheelset offers countless advantages over a traditional wheelset, whilst remaining very aesthetically pleasing, making it a valuable upgrade for any seasoned cyclist.
- Dynamo universal spade connectors and heat shrink
- Quick release skewers
- Tubeless tape and valves
- Spare spokes and spoke key
- 12mm front adaptor (other adaptors sold separately)
- Pair of 6bolt disc adapters
- WEIGHT: 1939 grams (1029g F / 910g R)
- RIMS: 6061-T6 Heat treated. Tubeless-ready. Disc specific. Asymmetric for balanced spoke tensions and a highly-durable wheel build. ETRTO 622x20. H-lock bead-seat for easy and secure tubeless installation.
- RIM DEPTH: 24mm deep
- EXTERNAL RIM WIDTH: 25mm
- RECOMMENDED TYRE SIZE: 25-28c road tyres, but also works with gravel and cyclocross tyres up to 50c
- HUBS: QR w/adaptable axles; front and rear QR and 12mm thru-axle. Large double-sealed main bearings, 7075-T6 axle and freehub. Steel spline insert. SRAM XD Driver available. Centre-lock disc mount, 6 bolt disc adaptors included.
- DYNAMO FRONT HUB: SONdelux 12mm with QR adaptor supplied. 3 watt / 6 volt output at 18-19kmh tested to German standard K687 for output requirement.
- SPOKES: PSR reinforced round triple butted J Bend
- QR: Hunt 4Season Internal Cam for high torque tightening, secure fitting with low dirt ingress. Stainless steel springs.
- MAXIMUM TYRE PRESSURE: 120psi when used with an inner tube and 100psi when running the wheel set-up tubeless.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with 8/9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM, or SRAM XD Driver cassettes
- INCLUDED: Dynamo universal spade connectors and heat shrink, QRs, Tubeless tape and valves, spare spokes, spoke key, 12mm front adaptor (other adaptors sold separately), pair of 6bolt disc adapters.
PRODUCT REF: HNT-SD-DYNAMO
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.