Hunt 4Season Gravel Disc Wheelset
Blurring the line between on-road speed and off-road durability, the Hunt 4 Season Gravel Disc Wheelset feature Hunt’s renowned and unique approach to build quality, allowing you the versatility to ride on the tarmac and off the beaten track. Constructed from 6061-T6 heat treated aluminium, these wheels are disc specific, pushing you to ride through the seasons without worry of damaging them.
High-quality spokes, rims and hubs cut down the overall weight of the Hunt 4 Season’s, giving an impressive build total of just 1629g, all whilst the H-lock bead-seat offers easy and secure tubeless installation. This tubeless compatibility furthers the pursuit for all-round versatility, allowing for quick tubeless conversion that improves puncture resistance and allows for lower pressures on rougher terrain. Thanks to an extra-wide 20mm rim bed, these wheels will even work with gravel and cyclocross tyres up to 50c.
Improving durability and allowing for quick engagement, the 7075-T6 axle and freehub take performance to new heights. Large double-sealed main bearings stop any encroachment of water that could cause havoc in wet weather, and thanks to their centre-lock disc mounts, you’ll get the same braking power and predictability in the dry as you would in the wet.
- Front wheel and rear Wheels with 2 layers Bronze Shield tubeless tape fitted
- Pair quick-releases
- Tubeless valves
- Cassette spacer for 8/9/10 speed
- Front hub 12mm adapter (QR adapter fitted to hub)
- Pair 6 bolt disc adapters
- Pillar spoke key for hex and square fitment
- Spare of each spoke plus nipples
- Quality control card signed by your wheel builder
- 8, 9, 10, 11-speed Shimano/SRAM systems
- Tubeless-ready – designed to work excellently with normal clincher tyres and tubes or tubeless tyres. Tubeless-rim tape and valves included.
- H-lock bead-seat up-kicks for easy and secure tubeless installation
- 6061-T6 heat-treated aluminium alloy.
- Asymmetric to balance spoke tensions
- Disc-specific tubeless-ready profile
- 25mm outer and 20mm inner width ideal for 25-50mm tyre widths
- 24mm depth
- Matt black anodized finish with laser etched graphics for excellent durability
- Maximum tyre pressure for this rim is 120psi when used with an inner tube and 100psi when running the wheel set-up tubeless. Please do not exceed the maximum pressure stated on your tyre
- Compatible with 8, 9, 10, 11-speed Shimano/SRAM systems
- Weight: 1629g
PRODUCT REF: HNT-RWS-4SG-D-KS
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.