Elite Drivo Direct Drive Smart Turbo Trainer
Tailor your training specifically to your needs with the Elite Drivo Direct Drive Smart Turbo Trainer. Featuring an integrated Optical Torque System, this power meter is accurate to within 1%.
Calibrated in the factory, you can be safe in the knowledge you will only require the occasional software-based recalibration.
FE-C smart trainer protocol ensures you can link the Drivo up to third party platforms such as Trainer Road and Zwift. It connects to your computer or wireless device either by ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart.
To learn more about integrating your turbo trainer with Zwift please see our comprehensive guide.
Analysing your data is simple with the provided computer training software and free lifetime subscription to Elite's My Etraining app.
For those who are looking to put the power down, the 2000 watt mag resistant unit will cater for their needs.
Recreating steep climbs is made possible with the trainer's ability to simulate grades of up to 24%.
The 6kg internal flywheel is designed for high cadence workouts, allowing for a smooth feel.
Shimano ready, the Drivo features a 9/10/11-speed Shimano/SRAM freehub, while the versatile mounting options allow you to use both quick release skewers and thru-axles with this unit.
When not in use, the Drivo folds down to allow you to store it or transport it with ease.
The Elite Drivo Direct Drive Smart Turbo Trainer includes:
- Drivo Trainer
- 9/10/11 speed Shimano and SRAM compatible freehub
- Comes with a complete suite of P.C. training software and a free lifetime subscription to Elite's My Etraining App
Please note: Does not come with QR skewer.
For any further information, please refer to our Turbo Trainer Guide.
- Integrated Optical Torque System (OTS) power meter uses technology exclusive to Elite trainers and is certified to be accurate to within less than 1% making it the most accurate power measuring system available to the public
- All Drivo trainers are tested and calibrated before shipping using a Lorenz industrial torque meter, once calibrated an occasional software-based recalibration is all that's required, no sending your trainer back for recalibration
- FE-C smart trainer protocol means that the Drivo will play nicely with a plethora of third party software such as Trainer Road and Zwift
- Super powerful and responsive mag resistance unit can generate over 2000 watts and simulate grades of up to 24%
- 6 KG internal flywheel is geared up for high RPM's, generating a smoother feel
- Comes with a complete suite of P.C. training software and a free lifetime subscription to Elite's My Etraining APP
- Connects to your computer or wireless device by both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart
- Folds down for easy portage and storage
- Comes with a 9/10/11 speed compatible Shimano freehub, Campagnolo users will require adapter TT14233
- Compatible with 130 and 135 Q/R rear ends, as well as 142 x 12 thru-axles
- Please note: Does not come with QR skewer
PRODUCT REF: TT65001
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.