Colnago V2-R Road Bike
Famed for their pursuit of perfection, Colnago has a reputation as one of the world's most successful road manufacturers, a fact due in no small part to this Italian brand's intricate approach to each and every detail. With their latest release, the Colnago V2-R Road Bike, this brand has gone further than ever to produce a bike that performs at the highest level, not just competing, but beating rivals out on the road.
Built around the all-new V2-R frameset, Colnago take pride in their full carbon fibre monocoque design, which, composed of a high modulus carbon fibre, assures you of astounding rigidity and stiffness as well as an imperious light net weight. A medium sized frame alone tipping the scale at just 855 grams, you can be sure that this machine is made for unbridled speed. Purposely engineered to provide greater lateral stiffness at every possible level, this frame boasts a 12% more rigid bottom bracket and a 4% stronger headtube over the previous V1-R model. This integral strength assuring you that all your power is transmitted through the frame, you can be sure of the most efficient possible frame construction.
Equipped in classic Italian style using Campagnolo Super Record mechanical componentry, this bike offers up an elegant 11-speed groupset of the very highest order. Functioning seamlessly to assure you of a smooth and direct connection with the bike, this bike is shipped with an 11-27 tooth cassette and a 52/36 tooth chainset, meaning you have a broad array of gearing for all possible eventualities out on the road.
Rolling on Campagnolo's Bora Ultra 50 wheels, and using Vittoria CX Graphene tyres, your free-rolling, low-resistance spin is guaranteed. Finished with made to model specific carbon seatpost and stem, this bike provides comfort by means of a Prologo Scratch 2 saddle, and assures you of its quality with a Deda Super Zero handlebar, giving you full control of your direction as you surge ahead of the bunch.
- 835 gram frame in a medium size
- Lateral bottom bracket rigidity increased by 12%
- 4% stiffer headtube
- Full Campagnolo Super Record mechanical componentry
- Integrated seat clamp and internally routed cabling
- Clearance for 28c tyres
- Carbon fibre monocoque frame with carbon fibre dropouts
- Direct mounting brakes
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Colnago V2-R TNMR, carbon fibre frame
- FORK: Colnago V2-R carbon fibre fork
- HEADSET: Colnago Acros 1 1/18”
- STEM: Colnago Carbon
- HANDLEBARS: Deda Elementi Super Zero
- FRONT BRAKE: Campagnolo Super Record
- REAR BRAKE: Campagnolo Super Record
- BRAKE LEVERS: Campagnolo Super Record
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed mechanical
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed mechanical
- SHIFT LEVERS: Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed mechanical
- CASSETTE: Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed, 11-27T
- CHAIN: Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed, 52/36T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Colnago PressFit 86.5 (BB86)
- PEDALS: NA
- FRONT WHEEL: Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50 clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Campagnolo Bora Ultra 50 clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria CX Graphene 700c x 25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria CX Graphene 700c x 25c clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Scratch 2
- SEATPOST: Colnago V2-R
PRODUCT REF: V2R
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and is only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.