A truly remarkable and one of a kind bike, the Colnago Sigma Exclusive C60 Dura Ace Di2 Road Bike 52cm combines the sublime C60 carbon fibre frameset with a wealth of superb components including Mavic's R-SYS SLR Limited Edition Wheels and a full electronic Shimano Dura Ace 9070 Di2 11-speed groupset.
Colnago Sigma Exclusive C60 Dura Ace Di2 Road Bike 52cm
Colnago Sigma Exclusive C60 Dura Ace Di2 Road Bike 52cm
With a combination of hand-picked components and the lightweight and stiff Colnago C60 frameset, the Colnago Sigma Exclusive C60 Dura Ace Di2 Road Bike really is something to stop and take notice of. That is why we used it for our display in-store!
The C60 frameset follows the C59 in being a high end, race frame that is just as content to spend all day at a comfortable cruising speed, as it is in the rough and tumble of the peloton. The C59 won many plaudits for its stiffness, quality of ride and stunning looks. The C60 improves on this making a laterally stiffer, more comfortable and lighter frameset.
Colnago has spent years in development and made numerous changes from the C59. First, the headtube has been redesigned and new for the C60, the inclusion matching shaped lugs, steering away from the traditional Colnago round cross section tubing and instead plumping for a star design, increasing lateral stiffness and improving comfort over rough surfaces. This star design is a first for Colnago and shows they are embracing new design techniques.
The downtube is also new, oversized, increases lateral stiffness and weighs less due to thinner tubing. Star tubing has also been used here improving comfort and reducing road buzz.
Larger tubes continue on the seatstays, flatter and wider than ever before, reducing weight, increasing lateral stiffness and improving handling. The new design also provides a dampening effect, combining stiffness and suspension like qualities for a very comfortable ride.
Combined with this superb frameset are a range of components that have been selected to perform at the absolute highest levels of the sport. Shimano's Dura Ace Di2 11-speed electronic groupset provides smooth and crisp gearing with a compact chainset on the front to help you power up and over the toughest climbs.
Combining with the Dura Ace Di2 drivetrain are Mavic's premium R-SYS SLR Limited Edition wheels. These wheels are fantastic for climbing and sprinting thanks to their superb level of stiffness and lightweight Tracomp carbon fibre spokes. Mavic's proprietary Exalith 2 brake track reduces stopping distances by 18% in the wet and the dry when compared to its rivals so you can attack those technical courses and descents with even more aggression.
Pro provides many of the other components including the lightweight and stiff carbon fibre Vibe Ltd handlebars and seatpost. These components keep the weight of the bike down without sacrificing performance.
- Laterally stiffer, more comfortable and lighter than the C59.
- Redesigned headtube with star shaped lugs.
- New oversized downtube.
- Larger, flatter and wider seatstays.
- Internal ribbing of the chainstays further adds to the lateral stiffness as well as comfort.
- Pioneering asymmetrical seat tube.
- Beefed up bottom bracket for unparalleled performance efficiency.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Colnago C60 Racing Di2 Specific carbon fibre Matt Black/Gloss, 52cm
- FORK: Colnago C60 carbon
- HEADSET: Colnago 1 1/8 carbon spacers
- STEM: Pro Vibe Ltd Carbon Puzzle Clamp 110mm
- HANDLEBARS: Pro Vibe Ltd Carbon Compact Handlebar 42cm
- TAPE: Fabric Silicone Bar Tape Black
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace 9000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura Ace 9000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070 11-speed braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9000 11-speed, 11-25T
- CHAIN: Shimano 11-speed Dura Ace 9000
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9070 50-34T
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic R-SYS SLR Limited Edition Clincher Wheelset
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic R-SYS SLR Limited Edition Clincher Wheelset, Shimano/SRAM freehub
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic GripLink front tyre, Clincher 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Mavic PowerLink rear tyre, Clincher 25mm
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Flat Ultimate Saddle
- SEATPOST: Pro Vibe Ltd Carbon Layback seatpost, 31.6 x 400mm
PRODUCT REF: SIGMA-EXCLUSIVE-C60-DA-DI2-THNE-52CM
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.