The Colnago Master X-Light Custom Built Road Bike 55cm is a retro-inspired racer, borrowing from the classic world of Italian steel frame builiding, and combining it with the modern world of precision componentry, smooth shifting and slick function. This road bike assures you of the very best possible experience out on the road, whilst offering immense style, class and premium looks.
Colnago Master X-Light Custom Built Road Bike 55cm
Colnago Master X-Light Custom Built Road Bike 55cm
A brand built on success in the age of steel, the Colnago Master X-Light Custom Built Road Bike 55cm is truly a modern classic. Taking the best from the age of grit and bringing together the best from two eras in order to make a unique, and elite racer, this is a bike that exudes class, premium quality, and supreme style.
Built around Colnago's famed star shaped tubing, this frame provides the rider with a supremely strong bike that will last for an entire lifetime, giving you that connected, living steel feel that assures you of a really responsive ride. With the original Colnago Precisa Fork providing you a greatly improved vibration reduction and a much greater precision in the control and steering of your bike, you can be sure that this bike puts you back in touch with the steel heart of road cycling.
Moving with the times though, and benefitting from the high levels of precision engineering that come as standard in modern componentry sets, you can rest assured of a smooth, efficient, and clean riding bike. Using a full Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 groupset for the utmost levels of precision, this 11-speed bike uses an 11-25 tooth rear cassette and a modern 52/36 compact chainset. Changing gears via STI levers and offering modern braking force, this quality component set makes for top rated and precision shifting.
Rolling on wheels made from H Plus Son TB14 Clincher Rims with Chris King R45 hubs, these wheels are hand built by the Sigma Sport mechanics, you are assured of the best possible rolling experience. Equipped with Vittoria Corsa G Isotech Foldable Clincher Tyres for the best possible traction, this bike is finished using Ritchey Handlebars, seat post, and stem. Finished at last with a Brooks Cambium C15 saddle for the timeless look, you can be sure to ride with retro racing pedigree.
- Classic Colnago star shaped tubing
- Full Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 mechanical componentry
- Brooks Cambium saddle
- H Plus Son Clincher Rims with Chris King R45 hubs
- Hand built by the Sigma Sport Team
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. This bike is sized at 55cm exclusively.
- FRAME: Colnago Master X-Light Frame, Bi-conic DT15V steel tubes with micro-fused lugs and dropouts, 55cm
- FORK: Colnago Master X-Lite, Chrome plated steel Precisa fork
- STEM: Ritchey Classic C220 /-6 Degree Stem Polished, 110mm
- HANDLEBARS: Ritchey Classic Curve Road Handlebar Polished, 42cm
- TAPE: Brooks Cambium Bartape
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Brake Caliper
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Brake Caliper
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Braze-on Front Derailleur
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Rear Derailleur
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace 9001 STI Levers
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-speed, 11-25t
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Chainset
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Bottom Bracket
- FRONT WHEEL: H Plus Son TB14 Clincher Rim with Chris King R45 hub
- REAR WHEEL: H Plus Son TB14 Clincher Rim with Chris King R45 hub
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Corsa G Isotech Foldable Clincher Tyre 700 x 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Corsa G Isotech Foldable Clincher Tyre 700 x 25mm
- SADDLE: Brooks C15 Cambium Saddle Black
- SEATPOST: Ritchey Classic Seatpost Polished, 27.2 x 350mm
PRODUCT REF: X547658
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.