Introducing the Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017; the ultimate in aerodynamic, top-performing road bikes. Stiffer than previous S5 models, the bike is lightweight, exceptionally fast and built to be ridden aggressively whilst not compromising on comfort, making it the perfect bike for training and racing. Specced out with full Ultegra Di2, this bike offers all the performance features needed to help you get the results you want.
Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
With a 2cm shorter head tube and a reworked carbon lay-up, the Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017 has a 35% stiffer front end than its predecessor. The S5 is fully focussed on aerodynamic engineering and Cervelo claim a 21.3 watt saving over the previous version. The down tube sits closer to the front wheel and smooth airflow around the rear brake is promoted by the shielded seatstays.
Brake and shifter cables are engineered for enhanced aerodynamics, shifting and braking performance and enter the frame at specific points to reduce drag. The S5 has an airfoil downtube with a flattened trailing edge and the water bottle is partially integrated into the airfoil.
Cervelo use evolved steerer design to select the best fork steerer diameter and taper to ensure weight savings, aerodynamics, stiffness and ride quality.
From a comfort perspective, the cut-out seat tube has undergone some changes so 25mm tyres can be accommodated and vertical compliance is also increased to dampen road vibrations.
The S5 is built up with Shimano 11-speed Ultegra Di2 components for quicker, more precise shifting with very little maintenance making this bike race ready but equally suited to the club or sportive rider. The BBright asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket contributes to the frame stiffness and the oversized frame tubes further keep the weight down.
Cervelo have moved away from traditional metal dropouts and carbon dropouts result in similar strength but reduced weight and eliminate the chance of any cable friction.
Future-Proof Cable Management ensures compatibility with all electronic and mechanical groupsets and hydraulic brake and derailleur systems. The interchangeable cable stops can be switched out to allow upgrades and no matter the technology upgrades in future years, you can be confident that your bike is upgradeable.
- New black and red design.
- Evolved steerer design.
- Claimed to reduce drag by 21.3 watts compared to its predecessor.
- New integrated downtube section for mounting an electronic groupset battery.
- Unparalleled aerodynamic performance.
- Future-Proof Cable Management ensures compatibility with current and future groupsets.
- Shimano Ultegra Di2.
- Fizik Antares saddle.
- ENVE SES 3.4 Carbon Clincher.
- Cervelo Aero (2 position) seatpost.
- Mechanical or electronic groupset compatible.
Please note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cervelo S5 all-carbon
- FORK: Cervelo all-carbon, tapered S5
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8"
- STEM: FSA OS-99 CSI, size 48/51cm (90mm), size 54/56cm (100mm), size 58/61cm (110mm)
- HANDLEBARS: Cervelo Aero, carbon, size 48/51cm (40cm), size 54/56cm (42cm), size 58/61cm (44cm)
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed, 11-28t
- CRANKSET: Rotor INpower 3D+, size 48/51cm (170mm), size 54/56cm (172.5mm), size 58/61cm (175mm)
- CHAINRINGS: 52/36t
- FRONT WHEEL: ENVE SES 3.4 Carbon Clincher
- REAR WHEEL: ENVE SES 3.4 Carbon Clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 180 tpi clincher, 700x23c
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix 180 tpi clincher, 700x23c
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares
- SEATPOST: Cervelo Aero, Carbon (48-51cm Zero Offset / 54-61cm 25mm Offset)
PRODUCT REF: 17S5ULTDI2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.