Aerodynamic, with performance-enhancing rigidity, the Cervelo S3 Ultegra Road Bike 2017 is built for speed. Equipped with a Shimano Ultegra 6800, 11-speed groupset, a Rotor 3DF BBright™ crankset, a 3T handlebar and stem, a comfortable Fizik Antares saddle and Mavic Cosmic Elite S wheels makes this ready for the road.
Cervelo S3 Ultegra Road Bike 2017
Cervelo S3 Ultegra Road Bike 2017
Improving on a bike that was already a firm favourite of the riders on Team Dimension Data last year, the redesigned Cervelo S3 Ultegra Road Bike 2017 is ready for speed whilst maintaining enough comfort to be ridden all day on a grand tour stage.
Cervelo have been the market leader when it comes to aerodynamics for a while now, a fact testified to by their record at the Ironman world championships. This dedication to wind tunnel research and testing has allowed them to produce this bike that cuts through the wind like never before. Airfoil sections help with this, as does the minimalist rear triangle that has been borrowed from the top of the range RCA frameset. These thin stays offer comfort and minimise road buzz.
Completing this phenomenal bike is Shimano's fantastic Ultegra 6800 groupset with Rotor 3D30 BBright™ crankset. This provides you with silky smooth and reliable eleven-speed shifting, as well as the easy option to upgrade to Q rings should you feel the need to get more out of your pedal stroke for a triathlon, race or just to improve your recreational riding. Should this cease to be good enough, the future-proof design allows for internal electronic, mechanical, or hydraulic shifting and braking lines.
Comfort has not been forfeited for speed and the new frame features greater tyre clearance than ever before, allowing you to fit 25 millimetre wide tyres on to the aerodynamic and reliable Mavic Cosmic Elite S rims, that have also been redesigned for this year.
3T are masters when it comes to components and they have added the Ergonova Pro handlebar and ARX Pro stem to this bike for a lightweight and strong setup. Finishing this stunning bike off is the Fizik Antares saddle. In a matching black colour scheme, this saddle is both comfortable and supportive and mounted to the Cervelo Carbon Aero single position seatpost looks amazing.
- Redesigned chassis of more robust airfoil sections, for better aerodynamics, combined with the rear triangle from Cervelo's revolutionary RCA road frame gives all day riding comfort
- Shimano's fantastic Ultegra 6800 groupset provides you with silky smooth and reliable eleven-speed shifting
- Rotor 3D30 BBright™ crankset is phenomenally stiff for efficiency
- Future-proof design allows for internal electronic, mechanical, or hydraulic shifting and braking lines
- BBright improves stiffness whilst saving weight
- Includes the updated Mavic Cosmic Elite S wheelset
PLEASE NOTE: Di2 Model is pictured however this bike comes with mechanical Shimano Ultegra 6800 groupset. please check specification above for further information.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Redesigned Cervelo S3 Carbon Fibre (electronic groupset ready)
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered S3 Fork
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8"
- STEM: 3T ARX Pro
- HANDLEBAR: 3T Ergonova Pro
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 6800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, 6800, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, 6800, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra STI, 6800, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 6800, 11-25
- CHAIN: Shimano HG700, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Rotor 3D30 BBright™
- CHAINRINGS: 52-36
- PEDALS: N/A
- WHEELS: Mavic Cosmic Elite S
- FRONT TYRE: Mavic Yksion Comp, 120 tpi, 700 x 23 mm
- REAR TYRE: Mavic Yksion Comp, 120 tpi, 700 x 23 mm
- SADDLE: Fizik Antares
- SEATPOST: Cervelo Carbon, Aero, Single-Position
PRODUCT REF: 16S3ULT
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.