The Cervelo S2 105 Road Bike 2017 offers a reliable and high-spec package at an affordable price. Paired with Rotor 2D cranks and Shimano's RS010 wheels, this bike is built for speed over all terrains and all gradients. The internal cable management and cutout seat tube enhance aerodynamic performance and aesthetics.
Cervelo S2 105 Road Bike 2017
Cervelo S2 105 Road Bike 2017
Designed for aerodynamic performance, stiffness and usability, the Cervelo S2 105 Road Bike 2017 combines all of these elements in an affordable package. With a lineage of sprinting, you know the S2 is built for flat-ground speed, however, the S2 frame's stiffness and lightweight construction makes it perfect for climbing too.
With regards to components, Cervelo has crammed the S2 105 full of high-performance products that will not push the price-point into the stratosphere. Shimano's 105 11-speed gearing has become synonymous with performance and reliability. This couples with Rotor's 2D crankset for smooth shifting and maximum power throughput to the pedals.
The wheels and brakes are also provided by Shimano in the form of their RS010 wheelset and 105 callipers. This combination ensures fast rolling and confidence-inspiring braking.
- BBRight - This asymmetrical 79mm bottom-bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems.
- A close-fitting curve in the seat tube's trailing edge improves aerodynamics by partially shielding the leading edge and top of the rear wheel.
- Future-proof cable management ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems.
- Tough, compression-moulded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts.
- The fork steerer’s diameter has a noticeable effect on a bike’s handling. evolved steerer design applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model.
- Reduced-friction BB guide significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S2
- FORK: Cervelo Tapered S2
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 X 1-3/8"
- STEM: 3T ARX
- HANDLEBARS: 3T Ergonova
- TAPE: black
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 5800
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 5800
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed, 11-25
- CHAIN: Shimano 105 5800 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Rotor 2D
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Rotor PF30
- PEDALS: None
- FRONT WHEEL: Shimano RS010
- REAR WHEEL: Shimano RS010
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race 700x23c
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Sport Race 700x23c
- SADDLE: Sella Royal Seta
- SEATPOST: Specialized CG-R, FACT carbon, single bolt, 27.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 16S2105
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.