Fun out on the trail should not have a high price tag and with the 2017 Cannondale Trail Tango 2 27.5R Womens Mountain Bike, it does not have to. 100mm of fork travel, hydraulic disc brakes and a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain ensures that you have the gearing, the stopping power and the suspension to have some serious fun off-road riding.
Cannondale Trail Tango 2 27.5R Womens Mountain Bike 2017
Cannondale Trail Tango 2 27.5R Womens Mountain Bike 2017
All-mountain versatility and a price point that is not going to make you wince makes the 2017 Cannondale Trail Tango 2 27.5R Womens Mountain Bike the perfect choice for anyone looking to take their first steps into off-road riding or for anyone looking for a do-it-all bike designed for some serious fun.
A Cannondale SmartForm C2 Alloy construction means this bike's frame is light and durable while the women's specific Tango 27.5 geometry keeps you riding in a comfortable and upright position without the uncomfortable stretching associated with riding a men's frame. Further comfort is added by the SR Suntour XCM-RL fork with 100mm of travel and a remote lockout system.
Fully enjoying the trails requires complete confidence in your brakes so the inclusion of the powerful Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes is certainly a boost to this bike's performance. These disc brakes come attached to Cannondale's own DC 3.0 wheels. These strong and light wheels maintain the bike's agility and speed with the help of the WTB Bee Line tyres.
Crisp 9-speed shifting is provided by a Shimano groupset with a triple crankset and SunRace cassette, both of which combine for a wide gear range that is capable of powering you up the steepest of climbs.
- Cannondale's women's specific SmartForm C2 Alloy Tango frame ensures the ideal blend of strength, stability, speed and comfort
- SR Suntour XCM-RL fork offers 100mm of vibration-dampening travel and a handy remote lockout
- Shimano's 9-speed shifting is reliable and responsive while the Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes inspire stopping confidence
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Tango 27.5, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, 1 1/8" headtube
- FORK: SR Suntour XCM-RL, 100mm, remote lockout, 1-1/8", 27.5"
- HEADSET: FSA 1-1/8 Semi Integrated
- STEM: Cannondale C4 6061 Alloy 31.8 7 deg.
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C4, 6061 alloy, 20mm rise, 680mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc 160/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc 160/160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus, 31.8 clamp, 9-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Alivio 9-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Altus, 3x9-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano HG53, 9-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano M371, 44/32/22
- CASSETTE: SunRace, 11-34, 9-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Tange LN 3912, square taper
- PEDALS: None
- RIMS: Cannondale DC 3.0, double wall, 32 hole
- HUBS: Alloy Disc sealed loose ball bearings QR 32h
- FRONT TYRE: WTB Bee Line, 27.5x2.2", clincher
- REAR TYRE: WTB Bee Line, 27.5x2.2", clincher
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage 3 Women's Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 6061 alloy 27.2x350mm
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: C26257F
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 4 - 5 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.