When the roads ends, why should you? The Cannondale Touring 1 Road Bike 2017 is the perfect companion for heading off the beaten track and exploring the unexplored. Featuring a lightweight, strong frame and a full alloy, touring specific fork, you’ll be comfortable and powering along for miles to come, whilst a Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed groupset is ideal for testing climbs.
Cannondale Touring 1 Road Bike 2017
Cannondale Touring 1 Road Bike 2017
Step into the world of touring with the Cannondale Touring 1 Road Bike 2017, Cannondale’s entry level touring bike comes with a relaxed geometry, designed to enhance your enjoyment and comfort over long-distances. Featuring the same Touring SmartFormed 6061 Alloy frame as found on the rest of their touring range, the bike is lightweight and provides a stiff and strong base for you to ride out into the unknown.
A Touring full alloy fork with mudguard and pannier rack mounts adds great versatility to the bike, ensuring you can strap on any equipment or panniers you could possibly want when heading out for your next long-range adventure.
When planning your biggest adventure, you need a variety of gearing to get you up those steep, testing climbs, especially with the added weight of all the cargo you’re carrying. For this reason, Cannondale have incorporated Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed gearing to the Touring 1. This was chosen due to its wide gear range and reliability, making it perfect for any touring bike.
Enhancing safety on the bike, SRAM BB7 mechanical disc brakes are used to provide ample levels of stopping power in all-conditions. Whether you’re riding through the town centre or maneuvering down tricky switchbacks when out on the search for the new roads, you’re sure to have stopping power covered with these disc brakes, no matter what the weather looks like.
Schwalbe Marathon Plus SmartGuard 650x40c clincher tyres produce great grip in every situation, taking on the bumps and vibrations of the trails ahead.
- Lightweight, strong frame that absorbs any vibrations, bumps and rocks in the road for a more comfortable ride
- Touring full alloy fork with mudguard and rack mounts for a more versatile adventure
- Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed gearing allows for a wide range of gearing, getting you up testing climbs and along the flats
- Schwalbe Marathon Plus SmartGuard 650x40c clincher tyres produce ample levels of grip for confidence inspired cornering and descending
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Touring SmartFormed 6061 Alloy SAVE BSA
- FORK: Cannondale Touring full alloy 1-1/8 fender and mid-blade mounts
- HEADSET: Cannondale Tange Si 1-1/8
- STEM: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 31.8 12 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 Touring Bar 76mm reach 126mm drop 12 degree flare
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel 3.5mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM BB7 mechanical disc 160/160mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM BB7 mechanical disc 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 4700
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 31.8 clamp, 10-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra 4700, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra 4700 11-34 10-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X10 10-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra 4700 BSA 50/34
- PEDALS: Wellgo Platform
- FRONT WHEEL: DC3.0 Disc double wall 32-hole welded
- REAR WHEEL: DC3.0 Disc double wall 32-hole welded
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Marathon Plus SmartGuard 650x40c (48-51 frame size) / 700x40c (54-61) clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Marathon Plus SmartGuard 650x40c (48-51) / 700x40c (54-61) clincher
- SADDLE: WTB Silverado Comp
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 27.2x300mm (48-52) 350mm (54-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17TOURING1
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.