A strong, lightweight frame and fork, combined with high-spec components that enhance your ride quality and performance without skipping a beat. That’s what the Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Road Bike 2017 provides, and it’s easy to see why the cycling industry loves this bike. Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2, 11-speed gearing produces split second, smooth shifting and the Shimano R785 Hydraulic Disc brakes are ideal for riding in every weather condition.
Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017
The Cannondale Synapse Hi-Mod Disc Ultegra Di2 Road Bike 2017 definitely fits the bill when you’re looking for a high-spec road bike that can handle anything you can throw at it. Its frame is incredibly lightweight, strong and durable, whilst the components, such as Shimano Ultegra 6870, Di2 11-speed gearing and Shimano R785 hydraulic disc brakes are specifically selected to accentuate the bike's core performance.
The Cannondale Synapse Disc BalisTec Hi-MOD Carbon Di2 ready SAVE PLUS BB30a frame resides at the higher end of the Cannondale carbon spectrum, using a high carbon quality that has been strenuously engineered to lessen the overall tube shaping and weight, but provide the same rigidity, strength and durability as their standard modular carbon.
SAVE PLUS technology is also incorporated into the frame and fork. Much like the suspension on F1 cars, SAVE PLUS is engineered to help the bike roll faster, not simply to make it more comfortable. Emphasising light weight and torsional rigidity, SAVE PLUS delivers improved rolling speed, better acceleration, and dramatically improved cornering speed without negatively affecting power transfer.
As the Cannondale Synapse is an endurance race bike, it would only make sense to use S.E.R.G (Synapse Endurance Race Geometry) - Cannondale’s ideal balance between a pure race position and the upright comfort you need on longer distances. POWER Pyramid also adds to this, with the seat tube splitting asymmetrically to accommodate a new, wider bottom bracket. This increases stiffness without adding weight, which in turn increases your power transfer for a more efficient ride.
Shimano Ultegra 6870, Di2 11-speed provides everything you need from a drivetrain. The fast shifting, efficient gear changes are ideal when you’re concentrating on your performance, as the gear changes are smooth and quick. The 11-32 cassette provides an ideal gear ratio, too - enough to spin up the climbs and power down the descents.
The Shimano R785 hydraulic disc brakes provide all the wet-weather, high-performance braking you need when tackling those technical descents. Adding versatility to your ride, you can be sure you’ll be stopping safely at end of the descent when using these powerful disc brakes.
Cannondale’s HollowGram SL Carbon wheelset stays stiff when sprinting out the saddle, but also gives a responsive and nimble ride feel that makes your bike ride even more exciting. This stiffness is ideal for an efficient power transfer, ensuring you’re always on top of your performance.
- Cannondale Synapse Disc BallisTec Hi-Mod Carbon frame and fork combination is lightweight and stiff, ensuring you can sprint out of the saddle and climb efficiently without any wasted power
- SAVE PLUS technology acts as micro-suspension for a more comfortable ride
- Shimano R785 Hydraulic Disc brakes instil confidence on the descents and throughout all weather conditions
- Shimano's Ultegra 6870 Di2, 11-speed gearing produces split second, smooth shifting to keep your mind on the task at hand
- The Cannondale HollowGram SL Carbon Clincher wheelset stays stiff and strong, providing responsive, snappy handling for a more enjoyable ride
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Synapse Disc BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon Di2 ready SAVE PLUS BB30a
- FORK: Cannondale Synapse Disc SAVE PLUS BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 tapered steerer
- HEADSET: Cannondale Synapse Si 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm carbon top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C2 7050 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C2 Compact butted 2014 alloy
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano R785 hydraulic disc 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano R785 hydraulic disc 140mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano R785 Di2 hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 GS, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano R785 Di2 hydraulic disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 11-32 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing 50/34
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram Si Carbon Clincher Disc 19mm inner 35mm deep tubeless
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram SL Carbon Clincher Disc19mm inner 35mm deep tubeless
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Pro ONE Tubeless 700x28c
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Pro ONE Tubeless 700x28c
- SADDLE: Fabric Spoon Shallow Race Ti Rail
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2 Carbon Di2 Battery 25.4x300mm (48-54) 350mm (56-61)
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 17SYNAPSEHMDISCULTDI2
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.