Explore the roads less ridden with the Cannondale Synapse Disc Adventure Road Bike 2016. Also well equipped for commuting with included mudguards and hydraulic disc brakes for the best all weather braking. SRAM Rival eleven speed components save weight and give you fast and precise shifting.
Cannondale Synapse Disc Adventure Road Bike 2016
Cannondale Synapse Disc Adventure Road Bike 2016
The clue is in the name with the Cannondale Synapse Disc Adventure Road Bike 2016, which is a new bike for this year. The endurance geometry and comfort orientated design allow you to ride all day without the fatigue you would get from a harsh road bike. Additionally, coming equipped with mudguards means your adventure does not need to stop for any weather. There are also rack mounts should your adventure span several days, or if you like to commute without a sweaty backpack.
Cannondale Endurance geometry offers a balanced yet engaging ride. This geometry uses a 2-2.5 centimetre taller head tube, a more relaxed head angle and longer wheelbase than the Cannondale Elite geometry range. The frame also features innovative, SAVE PLUS micro-suspension technology to provide a smooth and comfortable ride. A feature packed bike with a Synapse Alloy, Optimised 6061 Alloy frame paired with a Synapse SAVE, carbon bladed fork and a SRAM Rival 22 groupset for crisp and reliable shifting.
Hydraulic disc brakes are another fantastic inclusion that will inspire confidence thanks to their unparalleled all-weather braking performance. They also mean that frame has plenty of space for the included mudguards. These will be greatly appreciated during any commute or adventure when the weather turns as road spray can make you miserably wet.
A reliable and stylish FSA Gossamer compact crankset offers a double chainring setup and features an FSA BB30 bottom bracket.
Reliable and durable Maddux RS 2.0, 28-hole rim has been combined with Formula CX20 CX22 hubs to provide a responsive and lighter weight wheelset for this year that will not let you down. This is adorned with Schwalbe Lugano 25c tyres that offer immense puncture protection and grip in both the wet and dry, as well as looking fantastic with their tan coloured side walls.
SRAM Rival eleven speed components provide fantastically smooth and precise shifting, whilst also saving some serious weight, which you will really appreciated on any ascent. Cannondale has used their C3 range for the compact alloy handlebar, 6 degree stem and 25.4 millimetre wide seat post, which adds comfort and minimises road buzz.
Comfort is further enhanced with gel incorporated Cannondale Grip Bar Tape and a Cannondale Stage Ergo saddle to finish off what is a sensational adventure road bike.
- Exciting aluminium adventure road bike
- Carbon fibre bladed fork
- Endurance geometry offers a stable ride with exceptional handling and comfort
- Cannondale's innovative SAVE PLUS comfort technology used in the forks and rear triangle improves handling and comfort
- Comes with mudguards so that you are ready for all weathers straight away
- Rack mounts for longer adventures or commuting
- A 25.4 millimetre seatpost provides more flex, soaking up road vibrations, compared to a seatpost with a large diameter
- SRAM Rival eleven-speed groupset
- Fast and reliable Maddux RS 2.0, 28-hole rims are an upgrade for this year and are combined with Formula hubs
- FSA Gossamer compact crankset offers a double chainring setup
- Schwalbe Lugano, 700 x 25c tyres offer puncture protection and grip, as well as looks with their tan coloured side walls
- SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes provide the best possible all weather braking
Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Cannondale Synapse Alloy Optimized 6061 Alloy SAVE PLUS, BB30
- FORK: Cannondale Synapse SAVE, carbon blades, 1-1/8"
- HEADSET: Cannondale Synapse Si, 25mm top cap
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 31.8 mm, 6 degrees
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale C3 Compact, 6061 alloy
- TAPE: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5 mm
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Rival HRD hydraulic disc, 160 mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Rival HRD hydraulic disc, 140 mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM Rival 22, 31.8 mm clamp-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Rival 22 WiFli, eleven speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Rival 22 HRD, 11-Speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1170, 11-32, 11-speed
- CHAIN: KMC X11, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Gossamer, BB30, 50/34
- PEDALS: n/a
- RIMS: Maddux RD 2.0 Disc, 28-hole
- HUBS: Formula CX20 front, CX 22 rear
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel 15g
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano, 700 x 25c, folding, tan sidewalls
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Lugano, 700 x 25c, folding, tan sidewalls
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage Ergo, with Cromo Rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 25.4 x 300 mm (sizes 48-51), 25.4 x 350 mm (54-61)
- SEAT BINDER: Cannondale alloy
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 16SYNAPSEAL
UK Delivery Options
Free Delivery on all orders over £30
Estimated delivery within 4 working days (a delivery charge of £1.99 for orders under £30.00 will apply)
CollectPlus Delivery - £1.99
Have your order delivered to your local shop for just £1.99! For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days. Orders can be shipped to UK CollectPlus locations specified on the SigmaSport.co.uk website where they will be held awaiting collection for a period of 10 days.
Orders placed are normally dispatched within 2 working days.
Priority 1st Class Delivery - £2.99
Estimated delivery within 2 working days. For Highlands and Islands, please allow up to 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery* - £4.99
A guaranteed tracked courier delivery, place your order before 3pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday.
Saturday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Saturday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Saturday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Sunday pre 12 Delivery - £4.99
Sunday delivery orders must be placed by 1pm Friday and are only available on items in stock in our warehouse. Orders are prioritised through our warehouse and are delivered on Sunday pre 12pm by courier. Package must be signed for upon delivery.
Reserve and Collect** - FREE
Reserve & Collect is available on all items marked 'Collection'. It is a FREE delivery option that allows you to collect your order from either our Sigma Sport Store, Hampton Wick or our Reserve & Collect location in Esher. Just select the Reserve & Collect button in the basket.
* Next Working Day delivery is only available on items in stock in our warehouse and excludes pre- order items. Next Day refers to the next working day, Bank Holidays will add an extra working day to the estimated delivery lead times. UK next day excludes Saturday deliveries. This service is not available to some remote postcode areas. Please contact us for help.
** Reserve and Collect Collections - Clothing, parts and accessories: Next day. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be available for collection after midday on the Monday (excluding Bank Holidays). Bikes: 4 days if in stock at the store, collect in up to 7 days (sometimes quicker) if in stock at warehouse.
London Same Day (Order Before 1pm)
We offer a Same Day delivery service into London. The cost is £25.00 under 2Kg and £35 over 2Kg. Place your order before 1pm, deliveries are made Monday to Friday. Please note this option excludes bicycles.
More information on our Same Day delivery options.
All our bikes are fully checked and tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for despatch. All you have to do is add the pedals, rotate and tighten the handlebars. Typically we can deliver your bike in 7 - 10 working days.
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday on a pre-12pm delivery. One of our customer service team will be in contact to arrange a convenient day for delivery.
More information on all our UK delivery options.
International Delivery and Returns
We ship to over 100 countries using DHL for a fast and reliable delivery. To see the delivery cost, please add your items to the basket and proceed to the checkout.
International customers have 30 days from their order date to return the order. Goods must be returned in new condition with all original packaging intact and tags attached.
For full details, see this link.
Free UK Returns
We offer a free returns service for our UK customers. Sigma Sport will happily refund or exchange any item purchased at Sigma Sport, excluding Sigma Sport gift vouchers and personalised products except when faulty.
More information on the Sigma Sport returns procedure.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.